• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MainWP Client Reports Extension

MainWP Client Reports Extension v4.0.14

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

MainWP Client Reports Extension - Download Free MainWP Client Reports Extension Nulled

client-reports-416x416.png
Download Free MainWP Client Reports Extension Nulled
The MainWP Client Reports extension combines the power of the free MainWP Child Reports plugin with a fully customizable reporting engine to allow you to create the type of report you are proud to send to your clients.

Professional Reports for your Clients
The MainWP Client Reports extension combines the power of the free MainWP Child Reports plugin with a fully customizable reporting...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: nakuk
:oops:😳😳
If anyone is having issues with these client reports sending out ( backups being made and tracked with updraftplus ) 4.03 fixes these issues. Anyone have an updated version of this?

WE NEED 4.0.3!

Babak updated MainWP Client Reports Extension with a new update entry:

MainWP Client Reports Extension v4.0.4

Download MainWP Client Reports Extension v4.0.4 Nulled Free
= v4.0.4 - 7-28-2020 =

* Fixed: an error with sending scheduled reports
* Added: mainwp_client_reports_generate_report_content hook to support tokens in MainWP Dashboard notifications
* Added: mainwp_client_reports_get_site_tokens hook to support tokens in MainWP Dashboard notifications
* Added: mainwp_client_reports_generate_content hook to support tokens in MainWP Dashboard notifications
* Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thank you, Babak. Just reporting that this (and the MainWP Pro Reports) says that the license has been deactivated. Am I missing something? TIA

Is anyone able to explain what I might be doing wrong, or is it just the plugin? That would be much appreciated!

TIA

Thank you, Babak. Just reporting that this (and the MainWP Pro Reports) says that the license has been deactivated. Am I missing something? TIA
this plugin work good with out license

Thanks for the reply, Babak. When I go to preview a report, the report I just set up doesn't show up and it says license has been deactivated. I am using it with a clients site connected through the dashboard. Any thoughts, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the reply, Babak. When I go to preview a report, the report I just set up doesn't show up and it says license has been deactivated. I am using it with a clients site connected through the dashboard. Any thoughts, or am I doing something wrong?
wait for latest update
i will share it soon

Reactions: Mamo and juxhin20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock