• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
hi I'm getting white screen on geo opens tab. i have followed all the guidelines but nothing happed. any one please help

MailWizz – Email Marketing Application (now at version 2.1.13)
Changelog:
[MSC] - Overall fixes
[UPD] - Updated composer packages

• Linux operating system (windows might work but not supported)
  • Apache Webserver – version 2.x
  • PHP >= 5.2 (php >= 7.0 recommeded for high delivery speed)
  • MySQL(>= 5.1) or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
  • Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)

hellobuddy2580 updated MailWizz - Email Marketing Application with a new update entry:

MailWizz – Email Marketing Application (now at version 2.1.13)

Changelog:
[MSC] - Overall fixes
[UPD] - Updated composer packages

• Linux operating system (windows might work but not supported)
  • Apache Webserver – version 2.x
  • PHP >= 5.2 (php >= 7.0 recommeded for high delivery speed)
  • MySQL(>= 5.1) or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
  • Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ecryptom0
if it new setup and you use an untouched version this is normal
setup the latest nulled and then upgrade ...

I had fixed this error message before uploading. Are you sure you used my uploaded script to set up mailwizz?
yes i used your script!

after that i updated it to latest version & inserted any license key again, through backend settings & message disappeared!

yes i used your script!

after that i updated it to latest version & inserted any license key again, through backend settings & message disappeared!
Of course you have to enter the license key. Entering any key would work as it did for you. Anyway, good that you found out. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock