• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.3.9

No permission to download
MailWizz or mautic, which is better?
Does anyone know the differences from one to the other?

MailWizz or mautic, which is better?
Does anyone know the differences from one to the other?
i have the same question ...

MailWizz – Email Marketing Application (now at version 2.0.29) (nulled needed ! )

Mautic Latest Stable Release 4.0.1 (free)

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application 2.0.29

[ADD] - Added Domains Blacklist
[ADD] - Added ability to add subscribers to Customer Blacklist from customer area with one click
[ADD] - Added ability to remove items from Queue Monitor if they are too old(24H) in the processing state
[ADD] - Confirmation step of the campaign will tell the estimated number of recipients for that campaign
[ADD] - Survey fields can get default values now. If you need to default on subscriber values, just use the subscriber tag from your list with the SUBSCRIBER_ prefix, i.e: [SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL]
[ADD] - Added A/B Testing feature for Autoresponders subject lines
[ADD] - Added scroll indicator for delivery server popup and Campaign Quick View popup
[ADD] - Added A/B Testing subjects in the Campaign Quick View popup
[ADD] - Campaign status can now be modified from the API update endpoint
[ADD] - Campaign test emails will now get the [TEST] prefix on subject lines
[ADD] - Added ability to decide if customers can use recurring campaigns or not
[BUG] - Fix a bug in customer controller for guests where we wrongly referenced the API key to send new customers details to a MailWizz list
[ADD] - Add list display name as page title in public list pages, such as subscribe form
[ADD] - Added an optional name property for Bounce / FBL / Email Box Monitors, for easier identification

Reactions: amayi
team, Im getting this issue,anybody knows how to fix it?.
PHP CLI ERROR
Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\LogicException: The Process class relies on proc_open, which is not available on your PHP installation.

change host as your host doesn't support proc_open which is needed by the script

team, Im getting this issue,anybody knows how to fix it?.
PHP CLI ERROR
Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\LogicException: The Process class relies on proc_open, which is not available on your PHP installation.

I foun the solution:
1) change cron path in Acelle Settings according tou you php package...
What do the ea-php-cli packages do?
The ea-php-cli package installs the following PHP binaries:

/usr/bin/php — This executable uses the php-cgi binary for the specified PHP version.
/usr/local/bin/php — This executable uses the php-cli binary for the specified PHP version.

For me was /usr/bin/php

Also Remove from php.in in line: disable Functions: Exec, popen and proc_open
...done.

It's reassuring to see a community that seeks and finds;)
I did this research and found it yesterday. Indeed, we have to be very sophisticated in terms of the structure of our server. Mailwizz gave me a few sources of trouble but now it's gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock