• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.48.0

No permission to download
I think the new Mailpoet update is the result of Woocommerce v6.1.1 hotfix 2 hrs ago
Woocommerce v6.1.0 fully crashed my clothing store @@
Damm Woocommerce, they make my store lost 10 orders today 😭 😭

Really disappointed

Yes I got it same time as MailPoet update earlier. WooCommerce devs just call it a few tweaks, fixes and enhancements, nothing major. 😒

@Babak New version nulled package
@Kao X3 Do your alteration when you free again.

MailPoet v3.78.0

== Changelog ==

= 3.78.0 - 2022-01-25 =
* Added: new Amazon SES locations;
* Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor;
* Improved: don't show full API key in MailPoet → Help → System Info;
* Improved: more options for "machine-opened" segment;
* Improved: more options for "clicked" segment;
* Improved: show "Today" or "Tomorrow" on email listing for scheduled emails;
* Changed: when using "none of" option in purchased product/in category segment, also include all subscribers who never purchased;
* Fixed: "Call to a member function format() on null" error on subscribers page;
* Fixed: form preview showing a preview from previously edited form.

MailPoet Premium v3.78.0

== Changelog ==

= 3.78.0 - 2022-01-25 =
* Fixed: unable to create a segment from email stats page.

Attachments

• MailPoet 3.78.0 Package.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 420
Alright guys, here is the direction of how to change the logo and use your own website link instead of MailPoet's default link.

Follow that path: mailpoet\lib\Newsletter\Renderer\Renderer.php Go to the bottom and find the link http://www.mailpoet.com and replace it with your website link. You can change the logo as well! Replace this image /img/mailpoet_logo_newsletter.png from this path: mailpoet\assets\img

Cheers
thanks!

hi

Is there a solution to delete the logo from the footer?
Here is the direction of how to change the logo and use your own website link instead of MailPoet's default link.

Follow that path: mailpoet\lib\Newsletter\Renderer\Renderer.php Go to the bottom and find the link http://www.mailpoet.com and replace it with your website link. You can change the logo as well! Replace this image /img/mailpoet_logo_newsletter.png from this path: mailpoet\assets\img

Cheers

Reactions: jollygiraffe
@Babak

MailPoet v3.79.0 Package Nulled
mailpoet.3.79.0
mailpoet-premium-v3.79.0

PLEASE NOTE:
As it is a new Pro version as well as Free version, you must install the Pro version first.

If you install the Free version first you will get the Pro version being turned off due to it being a lower version, however it will not be activated.

If you then install the Pro version over the existing Pro version the licence will not be activated and you will need to go back to previous version and install again.

mailpoet-premium-v3.79.0
= 3.79.0 - 2022-02-09 =
* Added: "Update URI" header in the plugin headers.

mailpoet.3.79.0
= 3.79.0 - 2022-02-09 =
* Added: new segment for WooCommerce Memberships;
* Improved: only load MailPoet admin styles on MailPoet pages;
* Improved: added "18 months" option for inactive subscribers;
* Improved: consider subscriber's page view as an engagement (to prevent them marking as inactive);
* Fixed: email bounce count shows unsubscribe count instead;
* Fixed: wrong name and email default values in MailPoet setup wizard.

Attachments

• MailPoet v3.79.0 Package Babiato.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 245
On the "Installed Plugins" page this "Register your copy of the MailPoet Premium plugin to receive access to automatic upgrades and support. Need a license key? Purchase one now." permanent notice is showing!

This path containing the notice text mailpoet-premium\mailpoet-premium\lib\Config\Hooks.php

Could we get rid of that? Thanks
It is not showing for me....

Untitled.png

When I was installing it earlier after nulling updates, I installed the Free version update first before updating the Premium version.

this gave me a warning that Premium version is too low to work with new Free version and it blanked out the licence details, although it kept the Premium version active.

Installing the Pro version over the top did not fix it as the licence key was still blanked out.

That is why I put that note in bold in previous post so people install it correclty.

PLEASE NOTE:
As it is a new Pro version as well as Free version, you must install the Pro version first.

If you install the Free version first you will get the Pro version being turned off due to it being a lower version, however it will not be activated.

If you then install the Pro version over the existing Pro version the licence will not be activated and you will need to go back to previous version and install again.

Reactions: mohsinworld
@bobsmith I'm sorry. I just fixed this problem by installing your nulled version. I was using this method >> Go to this path: mailpoet\lib\Util\License\Features\Subscribers.php
Line number 54, change value from this: return $this->getFreeSubscribersLimit();
to this: return false;

Reactions: bobsmith
@bobsmith I'm sorry. I just fixed this problem by installing your nulled version. I was using this method >> Go to this path: mailpoet\lib\Util\License\Features\Subscribers.php
Line number 54, change value from this: return $this->getFreeSubscribersLimit();
to this: return false;

Yes I thought you must had done something as your post had gone when I posted mine. 🤣

Anyways works now, so all good and thanks for report back. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: mohsinworld
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock