• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Maildoll - Email Marketing & SMS Marketing SaaS Application

Maildoll - Email Marketing & SMS Marketing SaaS Application v6.6.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Does not work for me.
I use plesk instead of cpanel and I follow the same procedure but things go wrong even from the beginning as far as images and layout in the instalation proccess is concerned. When installation is done I click on login but nothing happens.

Does not work for me.
I use plesk instead of cpanel and I follow the same procedure but things go wrong even from the beginning as far as images and layout in the instalation proccess is concerned. When installation is done I click on login but nothing happens.
Script Is working fine, Im Using it. Maybe your configurations are wrong

all permissions and configurations look fine, you can check it out in pm I sent you.

version 6.2.2

MODIFIED
- Dashboard Sidebar menu
- Removed sample templates
- UI

version 6.2.1

FIXED
- SMS limit decrement
- Limit Manager now shows all registered user
- SMS Logs
- Marketplace 500 server error due to file name case sensitive

version 6.2.0

ADDED
- Maildoll Marketplace
- CSV Viewer Online
- CSV File Manager
- Maildoll Marketplace Homepage

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock