• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mail-only server

sancusan12

Feb 12, 2021
Senegal
I got kicked-out by almost all autoresponders within the past few months.

I setup my own mailing servers with Interserver VPS.
But they suspended my service and said their service is not for mail-only service like I need.

Let me know hosting provider that will allow me to setup and send only emails through their service.
My list is just 15,000.

I'm using Hetzner for mail-only server, sending around 10K emails monthly (it's not much, but I had no issues with them)
Hi, can i ask you ? do you use wordpress ? or you just send offers ? i mean i need to setup a mail configuration for my wordpress , what's the best option ?

Yeah you're going to run into these kinds of issues with pretty much any host. The only ones who won't give you issues are hosts where you are signing up for a dedicated server and even then you are going to be limited on the number of emails you can send per day. Your best bet is to use an SMTP relay or a service that specializes in sending emails specifically like mailchimp sendgrid etc. Try MXRoute.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock