• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
what are you looking for?

I'm running 7 madara websites using contabo $19/month.

using free dmca vps as proxy server ($5/month, dm for provider name) and then connect them to cloudflare.

vps for image storage total 12TB (€42/month, dm for provider name). it's not aws.

the websites is running fast enough. images loaded fast.
total cost bellow $100/month.

you can find cheap provider out there.
the website barely making 70-100$ per month

the website barely making 70-100$ per month
that's why. i used 1 mysql database for 7 madara sites. And I will adding more sites.
I think with contabo $19.99/month, you can run 10-15 WordPress using 1 mysql database.

then I will remove low traffic site and replace with new domain.
building manga website is depends on your luck, if don't have much money to buy SEO services.

I don't know what happened to my search page. it only searches for posts, besides it is totally unconfigured. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (5).png
    Captura de Tela (5).png
    28.8 KB · Views: 77
Hi everyone, I need help, I’m trying to make these kind of navigation bar, but I don’t see the option in the theme, how can I do it?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-08-05 201222.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-08-05 201222.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 27
Guys, can i help you me? Where do you store the manga? I only have 100gb of storage space on my hosting and I'm using imgur to store the mangas, but it's a lot of work to upload one chapter at a time

Last edited:
Guys, can i help you me? Where do you store the manga? I only have 100gb of storage space on my hosting and I'm using imgur to store the mangas, but it's a lot of work to upload one chapter at a time
Hi for my part, I self-host on a Synology NAS server that I have fully configured where I can currently put more than 2 terabyte of storage

@hades6
Nobody is going to contact you personally for something.
If you have a resource you wish to share here verify your proof of purchase with @Babak or a staff member first as you are a new member

All you are doing is attracting the attention of mods and staff and their possible actions, go back and redo your introduction post properly without just a single emoji used and verify your resource and use Babiato properly.

@hades6
Nobody is going to contact you personally for something.
If you have a resource you wish to share here verify your proof of purchase with @Babak or a staff member first as you are a new member

All you are doing is attracting the attention of mods and staff and their possible actions, go back and redo your introduction post properly without just a single emoji used and verify your resource and use Babiato properly.
very rarely moderators come here heheheh, I have 1 resource and it was approved by the babak without purchase confirmation, maybe because none of the files I shared were on the forum so there was a babak I thought this was mine, but it's true I have a license key and there's a photo of the dashboard license

i got adlimit from adsense after adding code to display ads between page. is it only me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock