• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hello Babiato members,

This is theme file Madara 1.7.3.5 ( Untouched & Not Nulled )
Hope it helps .

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Btw, can anyone recommend storage CDN to store manga images? Amazon S3 is too expensive. Or any alternative solutions would be much appreciated.
well, I use the one from cloudflare, there are several prices you can choose from. And what's new in 1.7.3.5 with respect to 1.7.3.4?

you have to create some function for it!, for example you add a Manga badge later what will appear is the Japanese Flag
can you help me and I will share with you "wp-manga-custom-fields" that I have overridden, or some add-on that you want. please.

t.me/Lolo1546

Only thing I can say is remove that plugin use alternative or change css (find the exact css code with Chrome developer tool for that specific widget and set boarders to 0 or if it's color to #373737
I've tried deleting the widget logic plugin but it doesn't work btw the problem is the options tree or widget logic

Reactions: asdasdasdasdsadsda
I've tried deleting the widget logic plugin but it doesn't work btw the problem is the options tree or widget logic
Strange? That was the problem for me I had to delete widget options, my last guess would be Css Hero - this plugin allows you to change css codes with live view. Try this myabe it'll help you.

Last edited:
Hey guys what is the difference between the 1.7.3.3 version of Madara and the 1.7.3.5 version of Madara? i see no major changes

Last edited:
Hello guys, I just started my website but I'm facing a storage problem. I'm hosting my site on Namecheap, but I saw a lot of people use Cloudflare.
My question is how do I switch to Cloudflare because I went to WP Manga Storage and I didn't find an option to add it there.
I would really appreciate some help please, THANKS.

Hello guys, I just started my website but I'm facing a storage problem. I'm hosting my site on Namecheap, but I saw a lot of people use Cloudflare.
My question is how do I switch to Cloudflare because I went to WP Manga Storage and I didn't find an option to add it there.
I would really appreciate some help please, THANKS.
cloudflare is a proxy not hosting.. so you change dns management to Cloudflare and activate the proxy

cloudflare is a proxy not hosting.. so you change dns management to Cloudflare and activate the proxy
Thanks for the reply.
I did add it to my website.
Sorry if my question was a little bit off I'm still just a beginner.
I just have a question. Does Cloudflare help with storage?

Thanks for the reply.
I did add it to my website.
Sorry if my question was a little bit off I'm still just a beginner.
I just have a question. Does Cloudflare help with storage?
Cloudflare doesn't increase storage, but Cloudflare's function is actually to reduce main server load with cdn proxy, If you want to add a kd Cloudflare website, just register

Cloudflare doesn't increase storage, but Cloudflare's function is actually to reduce main server load with cdn proxy, If you want to add a kd Cloudflare website, just register
Thanks for the advice. I added my website to Cloudflare and it increased my website speed. Do you know any good hosting services that you recommend that offer big storage for a reasonable price?

is there anyone who use contabo object storage to store image? i think its the cheapest one from other object storage, but i dont know how to integrated it to madara

Attachments

• sss.JPG
    sss.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 35
is there anyone who use contabo object storage to store image? i think its the cheapest one from other object storage, but i dont know how to integrated it to madara
a few days ago i tried to replace s3 aws with s3 compatible, i still haven't finished analyzing, please send me details of the end point and madara core you are using

but most likely this is not free, because I will make additional plugins, if you want

a few days ago i tried to replace s3 aws with s3 compatible, i still haven't finished analyzing, please send me details of the end point and madara core you are using

but most likely this is not free, because I will make additional plugins, if you want
i'm not using it yet, still searching how to do that. if you can use idclodhost object storage maybe u can use contabo object storage too, its almost same

Thanks for the advice. I added my website to Cloudflare and it increased my website speed. Do you know any good hosting services that you recommend that offer big storage for a reasonable price?
I use dreamhost, service is good, free migrator, they answer live questions in less than 10 min and their plans are cheap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock