• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
1.Well that's a good thing that you got this error, Check your max_input_time, max_out_put, Max upload, server load.
2.Do you have access to your root files? Does your host allows you to edit those files. Sometimes host give you access but they revert your change the moment you exit c-pannel.

If you're doing fresh install, then delete the old site and make new one and then install Madara 1.7.3.3 and all of it's plugins, Don't customize anything just let it be empty. Install Madara sample plugin, then install sample data. After that you can update to 1.7.3.4
hi , thank you for your reply bro , like i said im testing this on my localhost to check everything before doing any step on any other host so yes i have access to everything (root files), and i try this 3 times (every time on fresh install ) with v1.7.3.1 nd 1.7.3.3 nd 1.7.3.4 same error if you could assist me via teamviewer ill apreaciate it (this is my discord GodLoki#4391) i try to search about that error couldnt find any solution this is my config

Attachments

• hlp.jpg
    hlp.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 74
do you know how to integrate that, I activated that option but it only shows one this?

i have - img.svg
1656643182826.png 1656643190874.png

do you know how to integrate that, I activated that option but it only shows one this?

i have - img.svg
1656643182826.png 1656643190874.png
you have to create some function for it!, for example you add a Manga badge later what will appear is the Japanese Flag

Guys My site just got suspended, Do you recommend any good hosting sites that ignore TOS.
VPS, I don't know how much is enough but mine has 4 cores - 32GB Ram - and about 5TB of storage.

If by any chance you decide to get your own server, I recommend going with ubunto, or if you decide to use linux like me, download and install aapanel, it's much easier to set up your wordpress with it (Apatche is more compatible).

btw always keep an eye on your allowed bandwidth if you are using a crawler.

Last edited:
this item removed from themeforest!

trying to get better ranking by buying backlink a few months ago. no improvement. no traffic from oranic search.
any advice to get better traffic

trying to get better ranking by buying backlink a few months ago. no improvement. no traffic from oranic search.
any advice to get better traffic
your dofollow backlink provider is probably blacklisted, try to improve your seo for a better ranking and update your chapters faster.

Hello Babiato members,

This is theme file Madara 1.7.3.5 ( Untouched & Not Nulled )
Hope it helps .

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Btw, can anyone recommend storage CDN to store manga images? Amazon S3 is too expensive. Or any alternative solutions would be much appreciated.

Hello Babiato members,

Hope it helps .

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Btw, can anyone recommend storage CDN to store manga images? Amazon S3 is too expensive. Or any alternative solutions would be much appreciated.

@Babak please null it

Hello Babiato members,

Hope it helps .

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

well idcloudhost object storage is pretty good. if you have afew manga but big traffic

Reactions: asdasdasdasdsadsda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock