• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
anyone know feed link location for newest chapter feed?. i only know location for mangalist
1653714871483.png

please how can I change logo in the latest version from the madara default logo... please tell me the steps

Now that I I remember clearly, the demo site which we used to import sample data is down for nearly a year. I mean demo.mangabooth.com. And mangabooth team (till version 1.7.3.1 - the version I use) didn't make any changes to system responsible to import demo site data.
Actually there's a way to import sample data but I'm not recommending it tho,
It'll CREATE AN OUTPUT BUFFER! so be careful!

However here's how to do it:
First you should know every function goes through pluggable and template they're connected. In short we're creating another fresh output buffer Wich ignores the original one. Here's how to do it- (DO IT ON A FRESH MADARA THEME NEVER EVER DO THIS ON A LIVE WEBSITE)
Cpanel/file-manager/WP_includes/pluggable.php
And add this code= ob_start(); after the first line. It should look like this,

<?php
ob_start();

(if you're using Madara child MK don't use this method it'll break lots functions)

Save and exit, go back to WP and install the sample data plugin and install demo from Madara dashboard.

Actually there's a way to import sample data but I'm not recommending it tho,
It'll CREATE AN OUTPUT BUFFER! so be careful!

However here's how to do it:
First you should know every function goes through pluggable and template they're connected. In short we're creating another fresh output buffer Wich ignores the original one. Here's how to do it- (DO IT ON A FRESH MADARA THEME NEVER EVER DO THIS ON A LIVE WEBSITE)
Cpanel/file-manager/WP_includes/pluggable.php
And add this code= ob_start(); after the first line. It should look like this,

<?php
ob_start();

(if you're using Madara child MK don't use this method it'll break lots functions)

Save and exit, go back to WP and install the sample data plugin and install demo from Madara dashboard.
Don't forget demo.mangabooth.com is down... He would have to try do that with live.mangabooth.com. If I'm not mistaken He will need API or auth keys to do something like, anyway.

Reactions: kevin2k21
trying to hire freelancer to make crawler for other site

all the proposal look like automatic answer. when i chatted with them about the job. they always confirm they can do it. and their answer are not reasuring me. its just like submit proposal first, we can do it or not is not important.
any tips to choose right one?
i am not good with interviewin people XD

Last edited:
Don't forget demo.mangabooth.com is down... He would have to try do that with live.mangabooth.com. If I'm not mistaken He will need API or auth keys to do something like, anyway.
Just tested and it works, demo.mangabooth is down but for some reason API is still working and it doesn't need auth key or whatsoever.

Reactions: BoobiesXD
Hello here. I have some issues to setup ftp storage with feralhosting. I've finished to setup it but the pictures are not sent to the external server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock