• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
does anyone know how to place icons on the images(inside), or what css or js file, should be modified or added.

Hello here. I need some help. I would like to backup my madara based website on another server in case my hosting shut it down. How do you guys do? I was thinking of using FTP Storage to store my mangas on feralhosting as i use my hosting space to store mangas and use a plugin to send my website data on another server. Please give me some advice. Thanks.

Hello here. I need some help. I would like to backup my madara based website on another server in case my hosting shut it down. How do you guys do? I was thinking of using FTP Storage to store my mangas on feralhosting as i use my hosting space to store mangas and use a plugin to send my website data on another server. Please give me some advice. Thanks.
you can just use wordpress migrating plugin or something similar

use backup plugin i forget the name but it can do daily backup and store it to cloud storage like google drive.
but it take too long especially if you have big data to backup. and sometime it failed and server get overload.
using feralhost to store image is good choice. your website hostin only have link to image so its not too big if you decide to create backup.

use backup plugin i forget the name but it can do daily backup and store it to cloud storage like google drive.
but it take too long especially if you have big data to backup. and sometime it failed and server get overload.
using feralhost to store image is good choice. your website hostin only have link to image so its not too big if you decide to create backup.
Okay thanks

Unfortunately I don´t have extra money to spend 100-300$ for a crawler but I could do it myself with python. Do you know any good documentations or tutorials ?
not a prorammer
try tis
or join tachiyomi group and ask their programmer member

recently im replacin my yoast seo pluin to rankmath. but there is no sitemap for manga chapter in rankmath, how to add it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock