• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
1627107490536.png
anyone know how to delete this part?
and this part so it will only show chapter
1627107622020.png

1627107490536.png
anyone know how to delete this part?
and this part so it will only show chapter
1627107622020.png
Appearance> Widgets > Wp Manga - Single sidebar
remove widgets from there

you can hide List option from Manga> Wp manga setting > Manga Reading Page Settings > uncheck this option
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Last edited:
My server CPU usage rate is 100%. admin-ajax.php causing slow load times. Already turn off some lazy-load. Did you encounter the same problem? How much did you spend on the server? I'm thinking about moving to another one.

My server CPU usage rate is 100%. admin-ajax.php causing slow load times. Already turn off some lazy-load. Did you encounter the same problem? How much did you spend on the server? I'm thinking about moving to another one.
Are you on a VPS? I'm running it on a VPS and have no problem running it.

yes, it's running on a VPS.
1627296564708.png
Very strange to have 100% consumption on such a powerful hosting.

I guess the server provider limited CPU Usage.
I find it difficult to be that, no company would be in the market if it did this in a vps.

I recommend doing an analysis at ssh level and looking for which processes are consuming more cpu and from there, going deeper.

Reactions: porta and shemmy
Hello. I hope you can help me. I maybe misclicked something or change that the background for the manga-detail isn't at full-width. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks. I want the background to have a full width.

1626754807561.png
Please help. I already re-installed it but it still like that. :(

Also, anyone knows how where to change this text here? Haha

1627645104671.png

Last edited:
Please help. I already re-installed it but it still like that. :(

Also, anyone knows how where to change this text here? Haha

1627645104671.png
Go to theme editor check everyfile there for "LATEST MANGA RELEASES" if you find it then change it as you like

guys, In madara theme when we create home page and select front-page template we get more options to customize home page but now its not showing any extra options in my front- page template. please help!

guys, In madara theme when we create home page and select front-page template we get more options to customize home page but now its not showing any extra options in my front- page template. please help!
i think its wordpress version (5.8) is not supported.

Install the Classic Editor, go back to the main page editing page and restart the page about 30,000 times that an hour will appear!

Hi, pardon me for asking, but where do we get the Madara-core plugin? I can't seem to find anyone talking about it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock