• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hello guys my name is Keller. I am an expert at translating any kind of manga including doujinshi, hentai whatever you name it. I am here to solve some minor problems with the Madara theme. Because it's the №1 theme for posting manga and blogging easy to edit like a programmer like me. Other anime or manga themes are cool but they will not offer much as wp manga. So let's get on the business, shall we?
Madara theme Basic packages
1. Latest version for the Madara theme

• Version 1.7.3.4 - 2022.02.26
    • #Fix: Publish Date in the feed is not in the correct format
    • #Fix: Cannot download manga or chapters having non-Latin characters
tip: Madara themes are good for beginners you need a WordPress site to use this theme. And also you need a little bit of experience to use the options tree. Because using the default option is looks dumb and not creative
2. accesspress-social-pro
  • Version 2.21 - 2022.02.26
    • Creates a cool-looking share button
    • with more than 40+ share button
tip: If you are a blogger and wanna take advantage of your manga site. This is the must-have plugin for bloggers.
Recommended this plugin if your site has a daily 1000 visitors /Optional/

3. Deblocker
  • v3.1.7 - 13 May 2022
    • Improved compatibility with UBlock extension for Opera
tip: Most effective way to block ads. If your site running google ads or po**ographic ads this plugin will block any kind of ad blocker. I don't use ads. Because it will ruin my site growth in the long term.
4. Disqus-conditional-load-pro

• On Scroll Start lazy loading – MOST WANTED!
  • Separate options for mobile and desktop.
  • Woocommerce support without breaking the review tab.
  • Easy Digital Downloads support.
  • Comment Count on Button.
  • Disqus Comments as Widget.
  • Disqus Popular Comments Widget
  • Beautiful inbuilt button styles.
  • Priority support over email.
tip: It looks great and makes your chat section more attractive. You can upload gifs links photos all kinds of funny sh*t. It is basically like a Facebook only difference is the comment section will follow your rules. I like to chat with my users often because they will know who is the boss of this site.
5. loco-translate

• Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin
  • Integration with translation APIs including DeepL, Google, Microsoft, and Lecto AI
  • Create and update language files directly in your theme or plugin
  • Extraction of translatable strings from your source code
  • Native MO file compilation without the need for Gettext on your system
  • Support for PO features including comments, references and plural forms
  • PO source view with clickable source code references
  • Protected language directory for saving custom translations
  • Configurable PO file backups with diff and restore capability
  • Built-in WordPress locale codes
tip: This plugin will solve all kinds of translating issues and even translates your whole themes and plugin. to use this plugin you need to learn how to use PO and also you need to download Po editor here is the link: https://poedit.net/
The only downside is you have to upload your translated PO every time the plugin update happens.
6. Mycred
  • Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
  • Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
  • Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.

tip: You need this plugin to use the chapter coin plugin. But I like their ranking system. My users always compete with each other to who is gonna be the next top user.
I design my own anime ranks. It kinda works like this if you're a new user and has no coin, your profile won't show up in the top user chart and your rank will look like Deku is smiling. If your account has 20-50 coins your rank will show up like Eren Yeager. And the higher your rank better your profile rank... I wonder who will get the highest rank and get all lifetime discounts.

7. wp-manga-chapter-coin

• #v1.2.1.4 - 12.06.2021
    • #Fix: a critical bug
    • #Update: option to exclude premium chapter URL in RSS feed
tip: This is your life-changer here. So you are a manga creator or just like to make some money out of your translated comic, manga, doujinshi, hentai, anime whatever the content on your website had. To order to make some profit out of your content you need a payment gateway. Mycred I mentioned this plugin earlier. This plugin has a PayPal gateway. And if you want to take your local currency as payment there is a bank transfer gateway.

8. onesignal-free-web-push-notifications

2.2.7​

• Update tested up to tag (6.0)
tip: your site readers who bookmarked their favorite manga will get the notification every time you upload a new chapter using this plugin.

9. wp-manga-chapter-report

tip: I don't know who uses this sh**. But I am uploading it anyway.

10. wp-manga-user-upload-pro

WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.2.2.2
  • #05.04.2020 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.2.2.2
    • #Fix - cannot set Chapter Permissions for Text Chapter when in Front-end Upload
tip: Not much use as you think. Maybe someone has the latest version. But you know what no one gonna use this plugin because your readers want to read some good quality manga. Not want to become one of the translators like you. Even if there is someone that your reader wants to upload a manga to your site. They will direct messages to your discord, and Facebook page, and of course, you will upload them manually. Not recommended this plugin 3 stars for the Mangabooth team.

11. Ungrabber

v3.0.3 - 14 April 2021
Improved blocking of Developer Tools for the Avada Theme

Features
  • Full text and image protection
  • Gutenberg Ready
  • Works well with all WordPress Themes
  • All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
  • Perfect for RTL direction
  • Works both for the entire Website and for Single Pages
  • 100% SEO Friendly
  • Native Valid JavaScript, without jQuery
  • Tested and Compatible up to Wordpress 5.2
  • Works well on Windows, Linux, and macOS
  • Lightweight and Fast
  • Compatible with all Modern Browsers
  • Compatible with WooCommerce
  • Easy to use and customize
  • Awesome for Mobile and Tablets
  • Installation Guide Included
  • Detailed Users Manual
  • Huge Customization Capabilities
  • Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
tip: This plugin will protect your translated manga and comics by almost 90 %. Useful for beginners. Even better than the Wp manga watermark plugin. This might be useful for creators who want to protect their art. Well, it is not super effective for those who can hack sites like ease. It is true that some random dude hires a dark web hacker for 1000$ to destroy your whole career.

Attachments

• accesspress-social-pro.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 70
  • deblocker.zip
    525.5 KB · Views: 64
  • disqus-conditional-load-pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • loco-translate.zip
    520.5 KB · Views: 54
  • mycred.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 72
  • wp-manga-chapter-coin.zip
    242.7 KB · Views: 96
  • onesignal-free-web-push-notifications.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 68
  • wp-manga-chapter-report.zip
    199.6 KB · Views: 65
  • wp-manga-user-upload-pro.zip
    109.1 KB · Views: 78
  • ungrabber.zip
    506.2 KB · Views: 81
For Advanced Users Like me use this plugin:

12. tuxedo-big-file-uploads

This plugin will help you to upload any size of the content.
  • Set maximum file upload file size as large as your host's available storage
  • Upload large files to your media without FTP or SFTP
  • Built-in file chunking (upload large files in small pieces preventing timeout errors)
  • Control maximum upload size limit
  • Get smart recommendations based on available space in your temporary uploads directory
  • Set maximum file size for each user role with upload capabilities (Administrator, Editor, Author)
  • Set the max file size in Megabytes (MB) or Gigabytes (GB)
  • Works with any server or hosting provider
  • Upload any size file directly to a connected Infinite Uploads cloud account
  • Super simple configuration and small plugin footprint that doesn’t bog down WordPress
  • Uploads directory disk utility for quickly analyzing storage usage in your media library
tip: This plugin will increase your upload size to infinite. Can't upload a 1 GB movie no problem using this plugin you can upload large files.
But you know what who does nowadays an upload a 1GB movie if you want to upload something big like that create a Streamtape account and compressed there.
They will make your 3 GB anime to 600 MB without quality loss and do it within a minute. Here is the site link: https://streamtape.com/

13. Wp rocket

v3.11.3 - May 31, 2022
  • Enhancement: Remove CSS files without the .css extension from the HTML when using RUCSS (#4252)
  • Enhancement: Remove Google Fonts CSS when RUCSS is enabled (#4967)
  • Enhancement: Improve RocketCDN error messages (#4714)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from JS minification (#4948, #4973, #5055)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from Delay JS execution (#4745, #4769)
  • Enhancement: Add additional patterns to preserve when using RUCSS (#4972, #5039, #5051, #5052, #5041)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusion from iframes lazyload (#4763)
  • Bugfix: Prevent Uncaught Argument exception error when using RUCSS (#5005)
  • Bugfix: Remove CSS preload links when using RUCSS (#4284)
  • Enhancement: Use CDN for preloaded fonts when using RUCSS (#5028)
  • Bugfix: Correctly exclude from JS minification when an URL contains the site TLD (#4231)
  • Bugfix: Correctly cache feeds when enabled (#4789)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable Divi dynamic CSS feature when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4792)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable combine CSS in Avada when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4881)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Remove no longer necessary compatibility code with WooCommerce v5.3 and higher (#3929)
tip: Don't use preload option of the wp rocket and everything will be great. This means don't cache your site or else some users will complain about can't sign up or login sh*t. Most of your readers will come from mobile so your page speed performance must get a 70 %.

14. Perfmatters

= v1.9.1 - 05.23.2022 =

* Added new option to lazy load CSS Background Images.
* Added new option for Dual Tracking when using gtag.js in local analytics.
* Added new perfmatters_rest_api_exceptions filter.
* Fixed an issue where individually delayed local scripts would not get correctly rewritten to load from the CDN.
* Fixed an issue where lazy loading would run into an error if no px or % was specified with the threshold value.
* Fixed an issue with buffer validation that was conflicting with certain caching setups.
* Fixed an issue where existing font preconnect and prefetch tags were not being being detected properly when using Local Fonts.
* Fixed an error related to cookie constants when running MU Mode in certain environments.
* Fixed multiple AMP validation errors and added additional checks to prevent certain functions from running on AMP URLs.
* Minor adjustment to CDN rewrite regex pattern to work with encoded quotation characters.
* Changed toggle CSS selectors to be more specific to prevent conflicts.
* Moved plugin settings header output to in_admin_header action hook for compatibility.
* Moved JS optimization functions to new class structure to be more inline with current codebase.
* Improvements to critical image preloading allowed for a move to a singular output buffer.

tip: Another good plugin for Madara theme users. This plugin will make your site faster and also might break your site if you don't know what you're doing. Always enable the option called "Enable Instant page" this option won't make your site faster but it will look faster like a magic trick.

15. piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro

Download Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v6.5.15
[PRO] 6.5.15 (2022/05/27)

• Add attach PDF option for the Multi-step form.
  • Add submit action “Update User profile” into Multi-step forms.
  • Fix alert required in the Multi-step form.
  • Fix a calculate issue with the Image Select field.
  • Fix an issue with the user meta key in Register.
tip: Honestly you don't really need this plugin. I just like to make my site look unique. That means every page of my site color looks different and style is different. So I use this plugin to make it faster.

16. wp smush pro

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.9.11
= v3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )

- Enhance: Code quality
- Fix: Minor code quality issues
- Fix: Update internal libraries

tip: Yes and yes again. This plugin smushes your all-media images and reduces their size to 60%. Just think about You having 40k users and everyone uploads their avatar picture. Oh, sh*t that is a lot of images and I don't want to compress it manually.

17. seo-by-rank-math

1.0.90​

tip: Yoast SEO you might be using this plugin to improve your search result. Well, there are a lot of better SEO plugins and I don't blame you for using the №1 SEO plugin. But Rankmath actually better than Yoast Seo especially if you are using their schema. I won't explain further because it might change your search ranking.

Attachments

• tuxedo-big-file-uploads.zip
    859.1 KB · Views: 37
  • wp-rocket.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 49
  • perfmatters.zip
    391.1 KB · Views: 40
  • piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 32
  • wp-smush-pro.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 48
  • seo-by-rank-math.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
  • Madara theme plugins.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 134
  • Madara all themes.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:

• Built-in file chunking (upload large files in small pieces preventing timeout errors)
  • Get smart recommendations based on available space in your temporary uploads directory
  • Set maximum file size for each user role with upload capabilities (Administrator, Editor, Author)
  • Super simple configuration and small plugin footprint that doesn’t bog down WordPress
  • Uploads directory disk utility for quickly analyzing storage usage in your media library
tip: This plugin will increase your upload size to infinite. Can't upload a 1 GB movie no problem using this plugin you can upload large files.
But you know what who does nowadays an upload a 1GB movie if you want to upload something big like that create a Streamtape account and compressed there.
They will make your 3 GB anime to 600 MB without quality loss and do it within a minute. Here is the site link: https://streamtape.com/

13. Wp rocket

v3.11.3 - May 31, 2022
  • Enhancement: Remove CSS files without the .css extension from the HTML when using RUCSS (#4252)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from JS minification (#4948, #4973, #5055)
  • Enhancement: Add additional patterns to preserve when using RUCSS (#4972, #5039, #5051, #5052, #5041)
  • Bugfix: Correctly exclude from JS minification when an URL contains the site TLD (#4231)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable Divi dynamic CSS feature when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4792)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable combine CSS in Avada when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4881)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Remove no longer necessary compatibility code with WooCommerce v5.3 and higher (#3929)
tip: Don't use preload option of the wp rocket and everything will be great. This means don't cache your site or else some users will complain about can't sign up or login sh*t. Most of your readers will come from mobile so your page speed performance must get a 70 %.

14. Perfmatters

= v1.9.1 - 05.23.2022 =

* Fixed an issue where individually delayed local scripts would not get correctly rewritten to load from the CDN.
* Fixed an issue where lazy loading would run into an error if no px or % was specified with the threshold value.
* Fixed an issue with buffer validation that was conflicting with certain caching setups.
* Fixed an issue where existing font preconnect and prefetch tags were not being being detected properly when using Local Fonts.
* Fixed an error related to cookie constants when running MU Mode in certain environments.
* Fixed multiple AMP validation errors and added additional checks to prevent certain functions from running on AMP URLs.
* Minor adjustment to CDN rewrite regex pattern to work with encoded quotation characters.
* Moved plugin settings header output to in_admin_header action hook for compatibility.
* Moved JS optimization functions to new class structure to be more inline with current codebase.
* Improvements to critical image preloading allowed for a move to a singular output buffer.

tip: Another good plugin for Madara theme users. This plugin will make your site faster and also might break your site if you don't know what you're doing. Always enable the option called "Enable Instant page" this option won't make your site faster but it will look faster like a magic trick.

tip: Honestly you don't really need this plugin. I just like to make my site look unique. That means every page of my site color looks different and style is different. So I use this plugin to make it faster.

16. wp smush pro

= v3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )

tip: Yes and yes again. This plugin smushes your all-media images and reduces their size to 60%. Just think about You having 40k users and everyone uploads their avatar picture. Oh, sh*t that is a lot of images and I don't want to compress it manually.

17. seo-by-rank-math

1.0.90​

tip: Yoast SEO you might be using this plugin to improve your search result. Well, there are a lot of better SEO plugins and I don't blame you for using the №1 SEO plugin. But Rankmath actually better than Yoast Seo especially if you are using their schema. I won't explain further because it might change your search ranking.
do you know how to add sitemap for chapter list in rank math pro?. i only found manglist

do you know how to add sitemap for chapter list in rank math pro?. i only found manglist
You must be a newbie here is the solution. Go to the Manga tab and click "Add New" and find the SEO Title & and Seo description.
Type whatever you want this problem solved in the Madara theme version 1.6.5

Attachments

• 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Reactions: eljooy
nice pro , Thank you for your efforts

Do you know there is another manga theme named mangareader did you have it?
yes, I don't really like this theme. I heard Reaperscans use their popular widget

Attachments

• 02.PNG
    02.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • 02.PNG
    02.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
Reactions: eljooy
Hello guys my name is Keller. I am an expert at translating any kind of manga including doujinshi, hentai whatever you name it. I am here to solve some minor problems with the Madara theme. Because it's the №1 theme for posting manga and blogging easy to edit like a programmer like me. Other anime or manga themes are cool but they will not offer much as wp manga. So let's get on the business, shall we?
Madara theme Basic packages
1. Latest version for the Madara theme

• Version 1.7.3.4 - 2022.02.26
    • #Fix: Publish Date in the feed is not in the correct format
    • #Fix: Cannot download manga or chapters having non-Latin characters
tip: Madara themes are good for beginners you need a WordPress site to use this theme. And also you need a little bit of experience to use the options tree. Because using the default option is looks dumb and not creative
2. accesspress-social-pro
  • Version 2.21 - 2022.02.26
    • Creates a cool-looking share button
    • with more than 40+ share button
tip: If you are a blogger and wanna take advantage of your manga site. This is the must-have plugin for bloggers.
Recommended this plugin if your site has a daily 1000 visitors /Optional/

3. Deblocker
  • v3.1.7 - 13 May 2022
    • Improved compatibility with UBlock extension for Opera
tip: Most effective way to block ads. If your site running google ads or po**ographic ads this plugin will block any kind of ad blocker. I don't use ads. Because it will ruin my site growth in the long term.
4. Disqus-conditional-load-pro

• On Scroll Start lazy loading – MOST WANTED!
  • Separate options for mobile and desktop.
  • Woocommerce support without breaking the review tab.
  • Easy Digital Downloads support.
  • Comment Count on Button.
  • Disqus Comments as Widget.
  • Disqus Popular Comments Widget
  • Beautiful inbuilt button styles.
  • Priority support over email.
tip: It looks great and makes your chat section more attractive. You can upload gifs links photos all kinds of funny sh*t. It is basically like a Facebook only difference is the comment section will follow your rules. I like to chat with my users often because they will know who is the boss of this site.
5. loco-translate

• Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin
  • Integration with translation APIs including DeepL, Google, Microsoft, and Lecto AI
  • Create and update language files directly in your theme or plugin
  • Extraction of translatable strings from your source code
  • Native MO file compilation without the need for Gettext on your system
  • Support for PO features including comments, references and plural forms
  • PO source view with clickable source code references
  • Protected language directory for saving custom translations
  • Configurable PO file backups with diff and restore capability
  • Built-in WordPress locale codes
tip: This plugin will solve all kinds of translating issues and even translates your whole themes and plugin. to use this plugin you need to learn how to use PO and also you need to download Po editor here is the link: https://poedit.net/
The only downside is you have to upload your translated PO every time the plugin update happens.
6. Mycred
  • Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
  • Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
  • Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.

tip: You need this plugin to use the chapter coin plugin. But I like their ranking system. My users always compete with each other to who is gonna be the next top user.
I design my own anime ranks. It kinda works like this if you're a new user and has no coin, your profile won't show up in the top user chart and your rank will look like Deku is smiling. If your account has 20-50 coins your rank will show up like Eren Yeager. And the higher your rank better your profile rank... I wonder who will get the highest rank and get all lifetime discounts.

7. wp-manga-chapter-coin

• #v1.2.1.4 - 12.06.2021
    • #Fix: a critical bug
    • #Update: option to exclude premium chapter URL in RSS feed
tip: This is your life-changer here. So you are a manga creator or just like to make some money out of your translated comic, manga, doujinshi, hentai, anime whatever the content on your website had. To order to make some profit out of your content you need a payment gateway. Mycred I mentioned this plugin earlier. This plugin has a PayPal gateway. And if you want to take your local currency as payment there is a bank transfer gateway.

8. onesignal-free-web-push-notifications

2.2.7​

• Update tested up to tag (6.0)
tip: your site readers who bookmarked their favorite manga will get the notification every time you upload a new chapter using this plugin.

9. wp-manga-chapter-report

tip: I don't know who uses this sh**. But I am uploading it anyway.

10. wp-manga-user-upload-pro

WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.2.2.2
  • #05.04.2020 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.2.2.2
    • #Fix - cannot set Chapter Permissions for Text Chapter when in Front-end Upload
tip: Not much use as you think. Maybe someone has the latest version. But you know what no one gonna use this plugin because your readers want to read some good quality manga. Not want to become one of the translators like you. Even if there is someone that your reader wants to upload a manga to your site. They will direct messages to your discord, and Facebook page, and of course, you will upload them manually. Not recommended this plugin 3 stars for the Mangabooth team.

11. Ungrabber

v3.0.3 - 14 April 2021
Improved blocking of Developer Tools for the Avada Theme

Features
  • Full text and image protection
  • Gutenberg Ready
  • Works well with all WordPress Themes
  • All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
  • Perfect for RTL direction
  • Works both for the entire Website and for Single Pages
  • 100% SEO Friendly
  • Native Valid JavaScript, without jQuery
  • Tested and Compatible up to Wordpress 5.2
  • Works well on Windows, Linux, and macOS
  • Lightweight and Fast
  • Compatible with all Modern Browsers
  • Compatible with WooCommerce
  • Easy to use and customize
  • Awesome for Mobile and Tablets
  • Installation Guide Included
  • Detailed Users Manual
  • Huge Customization Capabilities
  • Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
tip: This plugin will protect your translated manga and comics by almost 90 %. Useful for beginners. Even better than the Wp manga watermark plugin. This might be useful for creators who want to protect their art. Well, it is not super effective for those who can hack sites like ease. It is true that some random dude hires a dark web hacker for 1000$ to destroy your whole career.
hi pro, i once try to use onesignal plugin for push notif, but it makes my server load increase until server down,
and on new version madara the notification doesnt work for me so i downgrad to 6.4.4. is there any solution for this?

You must be a newbie here is the solution. Go to the Manga tab and click "Add New" and find the SEO Title & and Seo description.
Type whatever you want this problem solved in the Madara theme version 1.6.5
i mean in yoast. it automtily create tis
1654357932299.png

but in rankmat there is nothing like tat

i mean in yoast. it automtily create tis
1654357932299.png

but in rankmat there is nothing like tat
yeah, you have to do it manually every time you upload something new. Madara is suitable for Yoast Seo. That is why they added these sections. Mine works well

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 59

13. Wp rocket

v3.11.3 - May 31, 2022

14. Perfmatters

= v1.9.1 - 05.23.2022 =

16. wp smush pro

= v3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )

17. seo-by-rank-math

1.0.90​

Whoever you're thank you soooo much!
One little question tho I've Madara child MK and I've problem with wpdiscuz it won't show up in Manga discussion tab, I've tried other comment plugins too but all them have worked except disqus and wpdiscuz.
By any chance do you know how to fix this issue?

13. Wp rocket

v3.11.3 - May 31, 2022

14. Perfmatters

= v1.9.1 - 05.23.2022 =

16. wp smush pro

= v3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )

17. seo-by-rank-math

1.0.90​

Hey Keller would you be kind enough to do a review of my manga site and help me with some doubts

One little question tho I've Madara child MK and I've problem with wpdiscuz it won't show up in Manga discussion tab, I've tried other comment plugins too but all them have worked except disqus and wpdiscuz.
no bro never had any problem with my site. Maybe you need to hire some expert

Did you enable these sections?

Attachments

• 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    66.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 83
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock