• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hey guys here are a few things I want to add to my site

1. On the homepage i want manga to appear in the latest updated order not randomly
2. Add bookmark feature, I don't know how to add it
3. Add login option

does anyone have solutions for these?

Thanking You

Hey guys so I read all of the comments on this topic and I am struggling to find a scraper. At the moment I am using ultimate manga scraper but it doesnt work really good and fanfox has bad quality stuff. I would like to scrape from mangatx, I already have an tool to download mangas from their website but I need to upload it manually and I don´t want that because I want to have multiple manga/manhwa its too bothersome to upload it by hand + It will be really hard to update every manga every week because I am doing it alone anyone who have more information ? I would really appreciate if you have a scraper for mangatx because they scrape from multiple scans and they are pretty high quality they probably have an universal scraper because they scrape from multiple scan or maybe they scrape from another manhwa site.

Hey guys so I read all of the comments on this topic and I am struggling to find a scraper. At the moment I am using ultimate manga scraper but it doesnt work really good and fanfox has bad quality stuff. I would like to scrape from mangatx, I already have an tool to download mangas from their website but I need to upload it manually and I don´t want that because I want to have multiple manga/manhwa its too bothersome to upload it by hand + It will be really hard to update every manga every week because I am doing it alone anyone who have more information ? I would really appreciate if you have a scraper for mangatx because they scrape from multiple scans and they are pretty high quality they probably have an universal scraper because they scrape from multiple scan or maybe they scrape from another manhwa site.

as long as you have money you can hire people to create crawler for you. i believe the other manga website ave their own private crawler. and they didnt sell it in marketplace. or you can contact website owner to buy their crawler

Hey guys here are a few things I want to add to my site

1. On the homepage i want manga to appear in the latest updated order not randomly
2. Add bookmark feature, I don't know how to add it
3. Add login option

does anyone have solutions for these?

Thanking You
1. well the manga pages after installin madara dissplay latest update
2. 3
1652927495412.png

as long as you have money you can hire people to create crawler for you. i believe the other manga website ave their own private crawler. and they didnt sell it in marketplace. or you can contact website owner to buy their crawler
Unfortunately I don´t have extra money to spend 100-300$ for a crawler but I could do it myself with python. Do you know any good documentations or tutorials ?

Try to run the site in debug mode. That way you could easily pinpoint the issue behind that.
[19-May-2022 09:47:40 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home4/manhuaen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/madara-unyson-backup-restore/framework/core/components/extensions/manager/class--fw-extensions-manager.php on line 3682

this is the error

[19-May-2022 09:47:40 UTC] PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home4/manhuaen/public_html/wp-content/plugins/madara-unyson-backup-restore/framework/core/components/extensions/manager/class--fw-extensions-manager.php on line 3682

this is the error
Now that I I remember clearly, the demo site which we used to import sample data is down for nearly a year. I mean demo.mangabooth.com. And mangabooth team (till version 1.7.3.1 - the version I use) didn't make any changes to system responsible to import demo site data.

Now that I I remember clearly, the demo site which we used to import sample data is down for nearly a year. I mean demo.mangabooth.com. And mangabooth team (till version 1.7.3.1 - the version I use) didn't make any changes to system responsible to import demo site data.
is there no way to import it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock