• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
1643085141013.png
help for this excluded in search console
I think you can't do anything about it because it is up to google bots if they find your URL helpful to users then it will index it. if there is already so many result available that are same as your page, that's why they are excluded like in my website more than 12K pages are excluded from search result.

k im created, how can i set it as homepage? Should i use wordpress settings or theme settings?
wordpress settings!! Go to Pages, then go to the MainPage you want. and then to the right you have to choose Front-Page. In that MainPage you have to configure the options you want. Color, size of pictures etc....

guys how can i fix this slider sizes? size.png
THIS ISNT THE PERFECT SOLVING BUT THIS KINDA WORK FOR ME

i really hope Someone Can Improve it THO

/* -----START----- */
@media(min-width:1024px){
.manga-slider .slider__container .slick-list .slick-track .slider__item .slider__thumb .slider__thumb_item img{
max-height:255px;
}
.slick-track{
max-height:300px;
overflow:hidden;
}
}
/* -----END----- */

THIS ISNT THE PERFECT SOLVING BUT THIS KINDA WORK FOR ME

i really hope Someone Can Improve it THO

/* -----START----- */
@media(min-width:1024px){
.manga-slider .slider__container .slick-list .slick-track .slider__item .slider__thumb .slider__thumb_item img{
max-height:255px;
}
.slick-track{
max-height:300px;
overflow:hidden;
}
}
/* -----END----- */
where this code folder? style.css?

I think you can't do anything about it because it is up to google bots if they find your URL helpful to users then it will index it. if there is already so many result available that are same as your page, that's why they are excluded like in my website more than 12K pages are excluded from search result.
pity. it will become harder to get traffic from google.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock