• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
hi guys i Detected malicious SPAM/SEO and any other virus content in plugin or theme my website.my website grow suddenly and receive attack on my website daily to close my website traffic. guys some of use these theme but it does not start when you stared new website it when you get traffic can anyone help me this is my website https://regularmanga.com/

Last edited:
hi guys i Detected malicious SPAM/SEO and any other virus content in plugin or theme my website grow suddenly i have attacked daily on my website to stress my hosting provider. it does not start when you stared new website it when you get traffic can anyone help me https://regularmanga.com/ i does not use anything other plugin and single theme of madara
Dear Admins his english will kill me so I'm answering him in native language.

agar aapke website me requests badh gaye hai ya fir bahut data use ho rha hai to check karo ki ye DDOS attack hai ya simple attack. DDOS protection by Cloudflare lagwa lo. nhi toh website server upgrade karo. agar ye sab solve nhi kar rha toh hindi me hi bol dena mai answer de dunga

friend i used ddos protection but attack not stop it my i/o usage suddenly increase like when some one using crawler on my website my normal usage is 0 kb i/o usage and i type in hurry so may be get solution because my website receive attack it is only possible in inside ddos attack with virus. a file is always come in my file still delete those file .so can anyone help me

Last edited:
friend i used ddos protection but attack not stop it my i/o usage suddenly increase like when some one using crawler on my website my normal usage is 0 kb i/o usage and i type in hurry so may be get solution because my website receive attack it is only possible in inside ddos attack with virus. a file is always come in my file still delete those file .so can anyone help me
what tkind of file

the file was created have some php coding and it make with name bv connect. can i upload file here but i run online virus scan on that file and it find virus on it. i does upload on start because may be upload file contain virus is may be violate babiato policy.i running website from 2-3 month and it will happening from before 4-5 days. i do everything i used ddos,bot,plugin protection and still attack not stop it occur same time every day.if some one can tell me what more i can do to stop this attack plz help me. thanks for all members for helping

the file was created have some php coding and it make with name bv connect. can i upload file here but i run online virus scan on that file and it find virus on it. i does upload on start because may be upload file contain virus is may be violate babiato policy.i running website from 2-3 month and it will happening from before 4-5 days. i do everything i used ddos,bot,plugin protection and still attack not stop it occur same time every day.if some one can tell me what more i can do to stop this attack plz help me. thanks for all members for helping
create new one

so i get notice that some page of my manga broke policy of adsense. because some of my page contain sexsual content
i want to know do you ignore it or you ask for reevalution to google?

I have a Question. I'm need a Vps Hosting or a Dedicated Hosting to use this theme. I tried this theme in my Sheard Hosting but I can't use the Scraper Plugins.

I have a Question. I'm need a Vps Hosting or a Dedicated Hosting to use this theme. I tried this theme in my Sheard Hosting but I can't use the Scraper Plugins.
no you dint need vps or above it. you can just use shared hosting. yes you can use fanfox crawler plugin with shared hosting

Reactions: picotube
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock