• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Can you please tell me what do you guys use to store the mangas /manhwas my hosting storage is almost over.

On widget section (Appearence -> Widget) you should see an option to determine how many slides should be shown on the page, you can change that to other number if you want.
i meant the images aren't the same height it needs to be resized manually

I have read the error code . And I see misplaced required files. I fixed it --> the error went away --> But when I upload the manga --> nothing happens, no chapters are uploaded
Can you show the code on that lines? (122, 125), you should read the manga-uplod file on that lines in order to see what is the problem.

Guys help me please, I spent a whole day looking for how to eliminate this part marked in red.

I can't find it anywhere.

2s.png

not active loading my ionicons
This needs to be turned "ON" in order to show IonIcons (Starts, and other kind of icons), I read that you can see the stars now, was that the solution or was something else?

Reactions: IDOL
Sir, where exactly? I looked for it in the theme or the page can't find it
This is not in Theme Options, you need to go to Pages -> HOME (Or the page name that you want to change) and then edit, you need to have the classic view in order to be able to see this, if you have the latest version of wordpress you will need to not use gutenberg. If you still struggle with this sent me a PM in order to help you better.
Best regards.

Reactions: IDOL
ME PUEDES AYUDAR:
Tengo el siguiente error al instalar SAMPLE DATA / madara-unyson-backup-restore-1.1.2 en mandara.
1641402080175.png

This is not in Theme Options, you need to go to Pages -> HOME (Or the page name that you want to change) and then edit, you need to have the classic view in order to be able to see this, if you have the latest version of wordpress you will need to not use gutenberg. If you still struggle with this sent me a PM in order to help you better.
Best regards.
1641428779756.png
where is it sir? I've opened the home page and scrolled down didn't find "custom field"
(I translated your previous photo into English and that's the translation)

hello, I hope you're doing well~
I have question about WP Manga: Popular Mangas.

as you can see I don't have the Popular Manga option on widgets. there is no shortcode of popular manga as well, so i couldn't add it manually.
Do you know how I can have this?

Is it on DEMO?
(I didn't upload Demo.)
Or is it about the version? (I have 1.6.6.4)

Attachments

• ss1.JPG
    ss1.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 18
  • ss2.JPG
    ss2.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello,
Please, does anyone know how to put a backgroun image for body of Madara Home Page? I has read everything and checked all theme options avalable but I can´t find anything to make this option.

BodyImage.png

Best redards to all of you.
I believe you want to replace the white space (background) with an image. for this, you have to go to the WordPress's "customize"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-07 221004.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-07 221004.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Guys, can i install the last version of Madara Core? Is there any problem with it?
Don't! Madara 1.7 is not compatible with many versions of WordPress. So, it's better to have a stable version of Wordpress and madara. I use Madara 1.6.6.1 and WordPress 5.7.2. Any better version than this may cause errors. even Madara 1.6.6.1 starts becomes incompatible with WordPress 5.8 version and vice versa, Wordpress 5.7.2 is incompatible with Madara 1.7 versions. Many people won't find it but as I have some good quality front-end I can clearly see them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock