• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara theme sample page error.

Apollo Wins

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys.. I downloaded the madara theme here and installed it as per the instructions.. but when I try to import sample data it gets timed out like 987890 of 16568890 is received and it is timed out at 10000ms. I thought it might be max execution time or post limit.. and changed them accordingly. But still I am getting the same problem. Any help on what’s causing this? Btw I’m on a shared hosting plan fyi. Thanks!

Hello. You can try to tweak the following parameters on the php setting:

memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_size = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000

Or using .htaccess file:

php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 1000

And amending your wp-config.php:

define ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Then run the demo again. I tried this and it works fine.

As a little tip, the madara theme is really heavy, so shared hosting isn't suitable for it. I used Godaddy and Hostinger, but often got pretty annoying little bugs. It only stopped when I switched to VPS.

Hello. You can try to tweak the following parameters on the php setting:

memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_size = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000

Or using .htaccess file:

php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 1000

And amending your wp-config.php:

define ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Then run the demo again. I tried this and it works fine.

As a little tip, the madara theme is really heavy, so shared hosting isn't suitable for it. I used Godaddy and Hostinger, but often got pretty annoying little bugs. It only stopped when I switched to VPS.
Excuse me i m also getting the sample error but for me it says cannot unzip plz help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock