• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

madara theme problem

Immortalcd

Jul 25, 2020
guys please help anyone know solution for that , I'm use madara theme and wyen i trying to connect it with amazon s3 aws storage i got this message
ERROR: S3::listBuckets(): [AuthorizationHeaderMalformed] The authorization header is malformed; a non-empty Access Key (AKID) must be provided in the credential.

Hi, recently I'm having this comment problem on my site
First on the manga detail page, the "comment logo button" which originally showing the number count is now empty and only shows "comment" written on it without number
And also, all my oldest comment doesn't appear in the manga detail page. This happened when I re-installed and upgraded the theme.
For example there are more than 300+ comments on a series (on my wp-manga "all manga") but then when I checked the detail page, it has only 24 comments.
I don't know what happened, I'm using v.1.6.6.4
does anyone know how to fix this?

First on the manga detail page, the "comment logo button" which originally showing the number count is now empty and only shows "comment" written on it without number
And also, all my oldest comment doesn't appear in the manga detail page. This happened when I re-installed and upgraded the theme.
For example there are more than 300+ comments on a series (on my wp-manga "all manga") but then when I checked the detail page, it has only 24 comments.
are u using madara child or no ?

i found out the problem. it's because i upgraded the theme to the latest version.. but i wonder how to make the comment count work like previous version

Good evening to all of you, I am looking to display mangas that do not have chapters on my archive pages, because only administrators see them. Can you help me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock