• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Macbook New chip M1X

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
So there are so many rumors about M1X which is claimed to be the fastest chip ever in mackbook. I am thinking of arranging money for this M1X, and this would be my first shift to mac from windows.
I love windows but you can not deny the apple new m1 chip. This is just amazing, and new one is also going to be limitless with 12 Core cpu, 16 core gpu, i think. Correct me if i wrong about specs.
So my question is
Would this mac can do what my windows able to do. You know what i mean.
pirated Movies, softwares of apple itself and other brilliant things a windows device can do.
What are the pros and cons of apple mackbooks.
I am very afraid of apple ecosystem.

pirated Movies, softwares of apple itself and other brilliant things a windows device can do.
For Pirated Movies You just need a Browser and a Torrent Client... So Yeah It's Possible.

For Pirated Softwares, It's Hard... You can Find The Famous One's Cracked but Still, the Cracked Ones generally have Glitches (I am talking about the Mac's in general and Not about the M1's Cuz the pirated Softwares for M1's Are still developing)

You will be able to Run The Intel mac's Software on the M1's So that won't be a big Problem..

But Be Ready To Invest Money On Softwares Which You Want Glitch FREE

Reactions: imraxstar
imraxstar Month ago bought a M1 pro 16GB. I'm also a windows user (even i need to switch to mac for my dev works). But just need to say performance is so good. btw need to say even i have a laptop i like to use a keyboard and mouse. If you switch to mac Have to pay $100+ for mouse and another 100+ for keyboard. Also these type c port's aren't compatible with many devices like the usb's do you need to have an adapter again which is another purchase. So hope this helps.

Altogether still can use pirated software, but it little bit difficult

Reactions: imraxstar
imraxstar Month ago bought a M1 pro 16GB. I'm also a windows user (even i need to switch to mac for my dev works). But just need to say performance is so good. btw need to say even i have a laptop i like to use a keyboard and mouse. If you switch to mac Have to pay $100+ for mouse and another 100+ for keyboard. Also these type c port's aren't compatible with many devices like the usb's do you need to have an adapter again which is another purchase. So hope this helps.

Altogether still can use pirated software, but it little bit difficult
Bro... Just buy a Type c to Type-A Hub for 30-50$ and Use your Old Hardware... No need to Spend 100's of Dollars on Mouse and Keyboard unless you prefer them... A 5$ Mouse will Work Perfectly Fine with it!

• Love
Reactions: imraxstar and lazvw
Reactions: Medw1311
So there are so many rumors about M1X which is claimed to be the fastest chip ever in mackbook. I am thinking of arranging money for this M1X, and this would be my first shift to mac from windows.
I love windows but you can not deny the apple new m1 chip. This is just amazing, and new one is also going to be limitless with 12 Core cpu, 16 core gpu, i think. Correct me if i wrong about specs.
So my question is
Would this mac can do what my windows able to do. You know what i mean.
What are the pros and cons of apple mackbooks.
I am very afraid of apple ecosystem.
So did you buy the M1 macbook?

And if yes are you satisfied with the product and can you give some insights on Adobe Products (pirated). Can I get pirated apps for macs too like we get for windows?
Thank you. Your reply will be appreciated.

And if yes are you satisfied with the product and can you give some insights on Adobe Products (pirated). Can I get pirated apps for macs too like we get for windows?
I am using mac since long, Yea its not so called chip, its Mac mini intel version with almost all cracked application from final cut pro to adobe, ms and so many other even MAMP Pro cracked. Its working like charm. :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist

No bro, i am still arranging money for mac and I am still Working on my old laptop. Dafinately going to purchase mackbook air one day, i believe this. Also i believe that you will get cracked version of almost any software. Just purchase it, but search for some hacks while purchasing the one. It will save you so much money

• Love
Reactions: Aceitachi
No bro, i am still arranging money for mac and I am still Working on my old laptop. Dafinately going to purchase mackbook air one day, i believe this. Also i believe that you will get cracked version of almost any software. Just purchase it, but search for some hacks while purchasing the one. It will save you so much money
Thank you so much for replying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock