• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Maan News - Laravel Magazine Blog & News PHP Script

Maan News - Laravel Magazine Blog & News PHP Script v3.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download

Eitwork

May 9, 2022
Bangladesh
eitwork.com
kaboosh submitted a new resource:

Maan News- Laravel Magazine Blog & News PHP Script - Laravel Magazine Blog & News PHP Script

Preview Image.jpeg

Maan News is fully dynamic modern Laravel PHP Script news portal. that has been designed for Newspapers, magazines, blogs, portals either operated by any editorial, a team of gamers, game lovers, community… The design is made of creativity and imagination, a strong impression so it can attract its target users easily and quickly. is developed on the Advance of the Search engine. Therefore you can add title, description and it will...

Read more about this resource...

Kindly update to the version v3.0.
Thanks in Advance

kaboosh updated Maan News - Laravel Magazine Blog & News PHP Script with a new update entry:

Version 3.0.0 (06/07/2022)

Version 3.0.0 (06/07/2022
Improved SEO Setting
Added Sitemap URL
Added mobile app download at footer
Converted all static section to dynamic
Added Advertisement Settings
Added Header Code inserter option
Added meta and og properties to all post and pages
Added social share button
Added Social Counter
Added menu editor

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sessizbyu and johnc
Kindly check it again, Look like its incomplete script as app folder don't have vendor folder which causing 500 error

Kindly check it again, Look like its incomplete script as app folder don't have vendor folder which causing 500 error
If there are any issues, then the author should release an update. SInce they didn't release an update, I don't know if it has an error or not. Because I just downloaded the script and uploaded it here. I don't unzip or zip myself again.

If they release an update, I will also release an update here.

If there are any issues, then the author should release an update. SInce they didn't release an update, I don't know if it has an error or not. Because I just downloaded the script and uploaded it here. I don't unzip or zip myself again.

Do you know how to null it ? Or do you have nulled latest version

Also check in cgi_bin folder have some shell/hacking scripts as well in this script.
I request you too fresh download from codecanyon and upload again

Also check in cgi_bin folder have some shell/hacking scripts as well in this script.
I request you too fresh download from codecanyon and upload again
Those are just error log files, not hacking or malicious code: https://ibb.co/4ZfbjtF

Also, the author provided a Database file and complete source code. So, if you configure the database file correctly, it should work without any issues. And I guess it will not ask the purchase keys as well. You just need minimal knowledge of Laravel and cPanel: https://ibb.co/1q09f9P.

And I uploaded the latest version without extracting or touching any files. And will re-upload once again once the author releases an update.

Reactions: Syehassan
Those are just error log files, not hacking or malicious code: https://ibb.co/4ZfbjtF

Also, the author provided a Database file and complete source code. So, if you configure the database file correctly, it should work without any issues. And I guess it will not ask the purchase keys as well. You just need minimal knowledge of Laravel and cPanel: https://ibb.co/1q09f9P.

And I uploaded the latest version without extracting or touching any files. And will re-upload once again once the author releases an update.
Now open the files as well and what codes are in these files and if possible for you decode base64 file. It look like some malicious code.
If these are error log files why there extension is php?
Dear bro these are malicious files.

Now open the files as well and what codes are in these files and if possible for you decode base64 file. It look like some malicious code.
If these are error log files why there extension is php?
Dear bro these are malicious files.
First, learn how Laravel and PHP-based systems work, or if you have any problem, you should buy the script directly.

First, learn how Laravel and PHP-based systems work, or if you have any problem, you should buy the script directly.
I have more knowledge regarding Laravel, Laravel never use cgi_bin with such malicious activity.

Instead of blame game I recommend you to download it again or contact author. As you said you have not tested it yet how can you say it is safe.
Maybe script author uploaded a wrong file and maybe he replaced with correct one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock