• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lynda Private Premium accounts

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
I'm selling Lynda Private Premium accounts!

The account is private not shared, it's not a library card or pin login account!

If you want it can be in your name.
You can add your Lynda certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
You can change the password.
You can watch the courses on your pc or mobile.
Limited account number per day.

Price 10Є
Paypal, Crypto

Note! please follow the below rules:

Please change the password only, don't change the email or anything else!
Please don’t merge or link your Lynda account to Linkedin!
Please add your certificate manually on Linkedin!

I will refund if i fail to deliver!

Last edited:
These accounts are clean! If you follow the rules from my first post your account should last long, it will be in your name and your email, so it is all in your hands! I will refund only if i fail to deliver!

Last edited:
Still didn't say anything about "how long the account lasts", at least give us a rough idea of accounts life, for example, a week, a month or two... something like that.

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Still didn't say anything about "how long the account lasts", at least give us a rough idea of accounts life, for example, a week, a month or two... something like that.

Accounts last very long :)
Pm sent

Accounts made with library card can be unstable and not last long, can be suspended after a few months...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock