• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Luna Web Radio Player Plugin For WordPress

Luna Web Radio Player WordPress Plugin V6.22.04.21

No permission to download
The problem is not the plugin, the problem is YOURS!

They don't even bother to read, they want everything at hand.

The plugin is working correctly.
If i download a plugin it should be a text file that explain in that case, i should need to read 50 comment to find how to do..
I have download nulledmasters file now and use "mytokens" so i would see if that works.

If i download a plugin it should be a text file that explain in that case, i should need to read 50 comment to find how to do..
I have download nulledmasters file now and use "mytokens" so i would see if that works.
Yes, you should read 50 comments to see if a solution already exists.

Nobody is forced to keep repeating a solution just because someone was too lazy to look for it.

When I download an item on Babiato, when I have a problem, I use search bar or I read comments... even there are 20 pages. I think it is nice to have nulled items, free, and I think I can take a little time to find an information. You can't have all without do anything... It's a community, not a commercial website... You can't tell that items are with client-support...

It's just what I think.

Thanks, I was figured out. Bellow shortcode worked for me. Remember to change your stream URL, radio name, icecast2 to shoutcast2 if you have shoutcast server. It should work for you like work for me. Cheers to this community.

Code:
[lunaradio width='100%' height='70px' radiustopleft='0px' radiustopright='0px' radiusbottomleft='0px' radiusbottomright='0px' borderposition='none' bordercolor='#ffffff' bordersize='0px' token='mytoken' userinterface='small' backgroundcolor='#0e1015' fontcolor='#ffffff' hightlightcolor='#fa225b' fontname='' googlefont='' fontratio='0.4' radioname='MW Radio' scroll='true' coverimage='' onlycoverimage='false' coverstyle='circle' usevisualizer='fake' visualizertype='4' itunestoken='1000lIPN' metadatatechnic='fallback' ownmetadataurl='' corsproxy='' usestreamcorsproxy='false' streamurl='https://stream.zeno.fm/zawyfnew5x8uv' streamtype='icecast2' icecastmountpoint='' radionomyid='' radionomyapikey='' radiojarid='' radiocoid='' shoutcastpath='/live' shoutcastid='1' streamsuffix='' metadatainterval='20000' volume='100' debug='false' autoplay='false' displayliveicon='true' displayvisualizericon='true' multicolorvisualizer='false' color1='#e66c35' color2='#d04345' color3='#85a752' color4='#067dcc' visualizeropacity='0.4']

Reactions: Ledzepy
lunaradio.png

example shortcut.
Code:
[lunaradio width='100%' height='70px' radiustopleft='0px' radiustopright='0px' radiusbottomleft='0px' radiusbottomright='0px' borderposition='none' bordercolor='#ffffff' bordersize='0px' token='mytoken' userinterface='small' backgroundcolor='#0e1015' fontcolor='#ffffff' hightlightcolor='#fa225b' fontname='' googlefont='' fontratio='0.4' radioname='My Radio Name' scroll='true' coverimage='' onlycoverimage='false' coverstyle='circle' usevisualizer='fake' visualizertype='4' itunestoken='1000lIPN' metadatatechnic='fallback' ownmetadataurl='' corsproxy='' usestreamcorsproxy='false' streamurl='http://149.56.155.209:80' streamtype='shoutcast2' icecastmountpoint='' radionomyid='' radionomyapikey='' radiojarid='' radiocoid='' shoutcastpath='/live' shoutcastid='1' streamsuffix='' metadatainterval='20000' volume='90' debug='false' autoplay='false' displayliveicon='true' displayvisualizericon='true' multicolorvisualizer='false' color1='#e66c35' color2='#d04345' color3='#85a752' color4='#067dcc' visualizeropacity='0.4']

nulled
babiato is best

Reactions: snifferplant
Are you talking about the Wordpress Plugin Radio ?
I don't see any code with licence queries...
I just install it on a test WP installation, it doesn't ask for any licence. Are you talking about this :
?
Lool

Hello, any solution with the latest version does not work for me and the previous version cannot be downloaded, thanks greetings to the entire community

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock