• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lowest Price🔥Any 3 for $15 | Oxygen, Motion.Page, Brizy, Elementor Addons, Divi & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

icko11

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
May 10, 2021
Hi Everyone, I'm back with the lowest price of Wordpress Plugins.

Each Plugin under General / Oxygen / Divi / Elementor is $7.85 ($0.85 Paypal fee included)
OR Get 3 for $15.85 (Plugins under "Premium" not included)

General Plugins
  1. Brindle Booking
  2. Brizy Pro
  3. FlowMattic
  4. Gravitec - 360k Subscribers per website Unlimited notifications and automations
  5. Hide My WP Ghost
  6. LiveCanvas
  7. Metabox
  8. Microthemer
  9. ProductX WPXPO
  10. Scrolly ScrollMagic
  11. WP Amelia
  12. WP Funnels
  13. WP Vivid - Unlimited Image optimization, Staging Pro, Image Optim Pro, Backup Pro
Oxygen Plugins
  1. AutomaticCSS
  2. Hydrogen Pack
  3. OxyUltimate
  4. OxyExtras
  5. Oxygen Builder + Woocommerce + Gutenberg + Composite Elements
  6. OxyMade
  7. OxyNinja - Core + Woocore
  8. Oxytoolbox
  9. Swiss Knife Pro
  10. Script Organizer + Wakaloka Sandbox
Divi
  1. Divi Theme + Builder
  2. Divi Ultimate + All Packs
Elementor
  1. WP Elements Kit
  2. Mighty Addons for Elementor
  3. Ultimate Addons for Elementor

Premium Plugins
Buy any plugins/package below, for $10
  1. Astra Essential - Astro Pro, Premium Starter Templates, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, WP Portfolio
  2. Ifso
  3. Kadence Full Bundle
  4. Motion.Page

DETAILS
- Comment to this thread and send me a message with the name of the plugins you want and how many websites for each plugin
- Share a temporary admin login to your website
- Plugins will be activated in maximum of 24 HRS but usually in minutes if I am online. I'm most active from 9am - 9pm EST
- You can get the 3 for $15 even you only need one activation. You can claim the other 2 licenses anytime in the future
- Once atleast 1 plugin is installed and activated, no refunds will be allowed anymore
- Send payments via Paypal in USD Currency
-
For some plugins that has child licensing system, the license code will be provided to you
- All licenses are official license, with automatic updates, and one time payment. not monthly or yearly, only onetime and will be valid and working as long as the company of the plugin still exist :)

COMING SOON
Web Hosting with Unlimited Websites (Wordpress or PHP Script) with automatic balancing, Unlimited Bandwidth, SSD Storage, Mailboxes and free CDN

Last edited:
For the Kadence Full Package - Is this a legit key? So updates work and get access to cloud etc?

If so what membership with Kadence do you have? Just so i know updates could cut off if you do not renew membership.

Reactions: icko11
Yea glad your back, @icko11 I see WPGridBuilder is on sale (LTD licence) I thort id menchon it because you said you might add it to your list. :love:

For the Kadence Full Package - Is this a legit key? So updates work and get access to cloud etc?

If so what membership with Kadence do you have? Just so i know updates could cut off if you do not renew membership.

Yes, it's the official license and lifetime. All plugins here are lifetime subscriptions.

Yea glad your back, @icko11 I see WPGridBuilder is on sale (LTD licence) I thort id menchon it because you said you might add it to your list. :love:

don't have plans for it as well. I'm currently focusing now on the hosting that I am building and thinking of making all plugins listed here part of the package of the hosting

Ok m8, well can i get your 3 plugins deal?

It was a pleasure doing business with you @icko11 :love:

Everything was set up very fast & as described...

Thanks (y)

• Love
So how does this work? Do I get a license or do you install it?
hi @donkwantos , for most plugins, I will install and activate them myself so I will need temporary admin access. For those plugins that has child licensing system, I can give the license key so you can install them yourself if you wanted.

Are there any geolocation credits included in the if-so deal?

Brizy cloud? you did not state it

done updating the list to Brizy Pro. It's the wordpress plugin. Not selling Brizy Cloud for now as I only have 30 lifetime hosted domains

Are there any geolocation credits included in the if-so deal?
yes, it is with 1K monthly geo sessions per website

Last edited:
Reactions: mader
you came back! Welcome .. and goooood luck.. Wish soon purchase more from you ;)

• Love
hey!! any chance you have uipress?
I don't have it. thinking of getting wp adminify or uipress, but uipress price now is really high. If I'll take adminify probably I won't be selling it. 😁

Reactions: Cipher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anassalmi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock