• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for WP Post to Instagram Plugin

txdvil

Aug 20, 2020
Hello guys,

I need advice for wp plugin for auto post from WordPress post to Instagram feed and story post.
I tried plugin like fs poster. actually, this plugin is good, this is what I need but the lack of the story post feature.
Is there any better plugin for this kind of feature?

Thank you

Hello guys,

I need advice for wp plugin for auto post from WordPress post to Instagram feed and story post.
I tried plugin like fs poster. actually, this plugin is good, this is what I need but the lack of the story post feature.

Thank you

Best One

2nd Best

3rd

Hello guys,

Thank you

did you checked customization in setting of fs-poster. it will resolve story issue. i did it few months back but dont remember the exact setting now.

I haven't used FS Poster myself, but on their features list they claim the plug-in can post to stories, as also demonstrated in this video.

it's different now

did you checked customization in setting of fs-poster. it will resolve story issue. i did it few months back but dont remember the exact setting now.

I check fs poster 4.0.6 version, the story image is not what I want, and it can't be customized.

Thank you so much for the list of best plugins... I was actually considering Social Auto poster as a replacement for Nextscripts auto poster SNAP plugin, but going through your review, I got to know about Fs poster and it looks good to go. Thank you again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock