• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for helps on making similar site like this

papagula

Oct 29, 2020
Hello there,
im here looking for help how do i create the step by step for pricing guide for a repair phone website ?
i need exactly same like this https://bit.ly/397KZHG
sorry for the bitly link due to i dont wanted to show appear backlink for this competitor site.
promise the bitly link is clear and just a redirect to the competitor site.

Are you trying to get it with Wordpress, it can be done in many ways using plugins.
I had worked with this kind form before with Wordpress site

Reactions: papagula
Are you trying to get it with Wordpress, it can be done in many ways using plugins.
I had worked with this kind form before with Wordpress site
Hi, would you please share me the plugin ? or the name of plugin please ?
yes, im trying with wordpress. but could not manage to get it works with my way

Hello there,
im here looking for help how do i create the step by step for pricing guide for a repair phone website ?
i need exactly same like this https://bit.ly/397KZHG
sorry for the bitly link due to i dont wanted to show appear backlink for this competitor site.
promise the bitly link is clear and just a redirect to the competitor site.

Would you pay a minimal amount if I help you get the exactly same website with their source code and even their database ?

I know someone who can do this. Let me know if you're interested.

Would you pay a minimal amount if I help you get the exactly same website with their source code and even their database ?

I think a needs a similar website bro, not a clone of the website.

Thanks for your offer buddy. but im looking for help for similar but not clone their source code.

In wordpress you can use many plugins for this type of form and website basically main feature of this website is form for this type of form you can find " conditional logic form " for WordPress even you also your elementor pro for design your logic form.

Hope you find right information if need any help pm me any time

In wordpress you can use many plugins for this type of form and website basically main feature of this website is form for this type of form you can find " conditional logic form " for WordPress even you also your elementor pro for design your logic form.

Hope you find right information if need any help pm me any time
Thank you brother, im using wpbakery here. is that possible to use conditional login form with wpbakery ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock