Looking for a Reseller hosting with unlimited cPanel accounts

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
Hello Babiato members,
I am looking for a Reseller Hosting that provides unlimited cPanel accounts. I have seen a few but not sure about their reliability. This is for educational purpose, I wanted to give 1000+ students, an individual cPanel accounts to each student. Billing software like WHMCS /Blesta is optional. If you have any personal experience or know something beyond the below list, let me know.

What I have already seen are the following:
https://misterhost.net/reseller-hosting.html - Few reviews talk about poor uptime & service, annual billing
https://jarvishhost.in/reseller-hosting/ - Cheap & monthly billing, no billing software and uses shared licenses, which suddenly expires (Used 30 days trial)
https://goviralhost.com/reseller-hosting - Expensive compared to others, no billing software

Please help and share your thoughts.

TheRyD3r

Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
Hello Babiato members,
I am looking for a Reseller Hosting that provides unlimited cPanel accounts. I have seen a few but not sure about their reliability. This is for educational purpose, I wanted to give 1000+ students, an individual cPanel accounts to each student. Billing software like WHMCS /Blesta is optional. If you have any personal experience or know something beyond the below list, let me know.

What I have already seen are the following:
https://misterhost.net/reseller-hosting.html - Few reviews talk about poor uptime & service, annual billing
https://jarvishhost.in/reseller-hosting/ - Cheap & monthly billing, no billing software and uses shared licenses, which suddenly expires (Used 30 days trial)
https://goviralhost.com/reseller-hosting - Expensive compared to others, no billing software

Please help and share your thoughts.
I am also looking for one as well

I came across damhost[dot]net but I am doubtful of them as they are fairly new and their reviews are not so encouraging

If someone could assist

Reactions: markmillar2k

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
I am also looking for one as well

I came across damhost[dot]net but I am doubtful of them as they are fairly new and their reviews are not so encouraging

If someone could assist
Damhost looks interesting but I cannot spend $50 as of now but if I have real clients, then it is surely worth considering. Anyone else you have considered?

FrogeHost

May 10, 2021
froge.host
As you may already know cPanel's pricing makes it extremely difficult if not impossible for hosts to offer unlimited cPanel accounts. If you're willing to drop the cPanel requirement for DirectAdmin or some other alternative panel then a lot more options would open up for you.

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
As you may already know cPanel's pricing makes it extremely difficult if not impossible for hosts to offer unlimited cPanel accounts. If you're willing to drop the cPanel requirement for DirectAdmin or some other alternative panel then a lot more options would open up for you.
Thanks for your valuable input, I am just going to use Wordpress site for a school that has nearly 3K students, what are the options available?

FrogeHost

May 10, 2021
froge.host
Thanks for your valuable input, I am just going to use Wordpress site for a school that has nearly 3K students, what are the options available?

Like I said previously, DirectAdmin is something you may want to consider as their pricing does not scale with the number of user accounts that a server has. Search for DirectAdmin reseller hosting, there are plenty of providers.

That being said, you mentioned WordPress... is there any reason why you need each student to have their own cPanel/other hosting panel account? Or would WordPress MU be a viable option for your use case?

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
Like I said previously, DirectAdmin is something you may want to consider as their pricing does not scale with the number of user accounts that a server has. Search for DirectAdmin reseller hosting, there are plenty of providers.

That being said, you mentioned WordPress... is there any reason why you need each student to have their own cPanel/other hosting panel account? Or would WordPress MU be a viable option for your use case?
I am thinking of taking shared license from some providers, I understand you run a hosting company from the previous transactions. As I told in my previous comment, I want a package of software that will work in tandem, so I chose cPanel. I am providing shared hosting for free for educational purpose and I cannot afford to pay original license cost. Can you help me in installing all the server packages to run a shared hosting on a empty server? or Suggest me something that will work out the best.

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
Feel free to PM me i'll provide you some reseller package.
After a lot of research, I understood that no reseller package can satisfy my need of having unlimited cPanel account, hence I have decided to go with my own server. DM me with your package details for unlimited cPanel accounts and I should not be blocked for usage in future.

Reactions: Legrand

FrogeHost

May 10, 2021
froge.host
I am providing shared hosting for free for educational purpose and I cannot afford to pay original license cost. Can you help me in installing all the server packages to run a shared hosting on a empty server? or Suggest me something that will work out the best.

CyberPanel and ISPConfig are free panel options. They are far from being the most user-friendly option but they're free and would serve your purpose pretty well. VestaCP is another free option and it might be fine for just fooling around and learning. I wouldn't recommend it for production use though. You can install any of these on your own server if you really need a panel.

nobs

Jun 26, 2020
babiato.co
Hi all
Unlimited doesn't exist and will never exist, and if someone says it does, he certainly lives in fantasyland or never understood how disks and software work.

Seriously people! Be logical, be real, since when unlimited is a thing?

@markmillar2k you are planing for trouble for you and your students.
Better to plan with details your students' offer, then do researches from there.

Anyway, good luck
Cheers.
NoBs

markmillar2k

Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
Hi all
Unlimited doesn't exist and will never exist, and if someone says it does, he certainly lives in fantasyland or never understood how disks and software work.

Seriously people! Be logical, be real, since when unlimited is a thing?

@markmillar2k you are planing for trouble for you and your students.
Better to plan with details your students' offer, then do researches from there.

Anyway, good luck
Cheers.
NoBs
Yes, totally agree. That is why I have taken a dedicated server. Finally understood that is the only solution but some people are still selling unlimited Reseller account / Master Reseller.

Reactions: nobs