Looking for a good Reseller Linux Hosting

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Starlux

Babiato Lover
Feb 11, 2021
The Star ✨
you try inmotion hosting

Free WHMCS
Free Domain Reseller
Free White Label

R-2000S​

$15.39/mo

• 120GB SSD Storage
  • 1,200GB Bandwidth
  • Free Dedicated IP
  • 50 cPanel Accounts
Is this a brand-new hosting service? They're one of the hosting provider I've never heard of before. It's insane, there are too many hosting providers, and competition will rises like a rocket. Hahaha

Elathros

Sep 7, 2020
Is location important for you? In europe try Vultr or Hetzner. Cantabo is a cheaper alternative also.

stanley.poter

Sep 29, 2021
United Kingdom
www.eukhost.com
If you have knowledge about how to handle the server and its queries then you can opt for VPS hosting.
But, you don't have any deep knowledge about server management and services then I think reseller hosting is the best option for you.
In that, you can easily create cPanel for your client or end-user.
I think before go with any web hosting service, first, you have to work on your requirements then you can make a decision.

DJJigsaw

Nov 10, 2020
you try inmotion hosting

Free WHMCS
Free Domain Reseller
Free White Label

R-2000S​

$15.39/mo

• 120GB SSD Storage
  • 1,200GB Bandwidth
  • Free Dedicated IP
  • 50 cPanel Accounts

I worked for them before, not worth it honestly. Better off with another company whose got better service and pricing. I know cause I bought my hardware, working on a 2nd server now. So yeah definitely not worth it.

Is this a brand-new hosting service? They're one of the hosting provider I've never heard of before. It's insane, there are too many hosting providers, and competition will rises like a rocket. Hahaha

No they have been around for a long time (checked the whois again - 20years), just not many people use them since they are US based and you have to use legal things as the security is a bit high or tough at least the last time I knew of from working there.

As far as what OP is looking for, like how @Elathros asked about location. Do you have a budget in mind? Are you requiring it be cPanel based or can it be another control panel? (cPanel is raising their rates next year)

If you can provide what your needing for location, budget, control panel, then you can get a bit better info.