• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

/LOGO/ Searching *please*

A "Design Company" who can't design it's own logo ? Really ?
What are you doing for your clients then ?
LOL Those were my thoughts exactly. I also thought the name may be better spelt .... EFFICIENT! :)

LOL Those were my thoughts exactly. I also thought the name may be better spelt .... EFFICIENT! :)
Technically is very efficient, he asks for free for the designs in this forum he is going to sell afterwards

Efficiency is the often measurable ability to avoid wasting materials, energy, efforts, money, and time in doing something or in producing a desired result. In a more general sense, it is the ability to do things well, successfully, and without waste.
He literally wastes 0 time. Epic.

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50
Hi im searching a logo for my Design Company.

name: EFFICENTDESIGN
Service : Web design

im very thankfull if some1 could help me, thank you very much.

Btw becarefull bro, because you disobeyed the request rules (admin can send you to holiday faster) :

i think this is your best solution :

Buying Envato Element from @Simbaa or others top sellers on babiato marketplace.

$2.5 The price is very cheap ^^

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock