• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Logistic - WP Theme For Transportation Business

Logistic - WP Theme For Transportation Business 8.5

No permission to download
Thank you for the theme @cryptointel.

I installed it and import the demo content without issues. The theme Is working as intended, but the contact form 7 plugin was not included in the plugins dir, hence all the forms are missing. For example:

Rich (BB code):
https://preview.themeforest.net/item/logistic-wp-theme-for-transportation-business/full_screen_preview/9559572?_ga=2.158198969.2086242235.1611484711-1406008903.1588129173

Could you share with me the installed website with Duplicator so I can export the forms?

Thank you!

Thank you for the theme @cryptointel.

I installed it and import the demo content without issues. The theme Is working as intended, but the contact form 7 plugin was not included in the plugins dir, hence all the forms are missing. For example:

Rich (BB code):
https://preview.themeforest.net/item/logistic-wp-theme-for-transportation-business/full_screen_preview/9559572?_ga=2.158198969.2086242235.1611484711-1406008903.1588129173

Could you share with me the installed website with Duplicator so I can export the forms?

Thank you!

Hi may i know how did you install demo content? When importing demo content im keep getting error "Failed to import Media “favico_152”".

Last edited:
@xpertum I never use the built-in import functionality. I do the import manually via WP-CLI. Most of the theme packages include the demo content in the directory structure. Just find the demo content and use the wp import command to import it.

Also, there is a new version of the theme where the tracker functionality works for WP 5.6. @cryptointel or @Babak is there a chance we get the latest version :geek:

Code:
  Last Update 27 January 21

Last edited:
@xpertum I never use the built-in import functionality. I do the import manually via WP-CLI. Most of the theme packages include the demo content in the directory structure. Just find the demo content and use the wp import command to import it.

Also, there is a new version of the theme where the tracker functionality works for WP 5.6. @cryptointel or @Babak is there a chance we get the latest version :geek:

Code:
  Last Update 27 January 21
I will update soon. Sorry for the delay.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
cryptointel updated Logistic - WP Theme For Transportation Business with a new update entry:

Logistic is a premium responsive WordPress theme created especially for logistic & transportation companies, offices. It is very easy to setup and use. The theme comes with loads of great features like custom components, web fonts, animated content & powerful CSS3 animations. We studied and reviewed hundreds of logistic sites across the web before planning the features of the theme and plugins to ensure we covered all functions and abilities.

We designed our Logistic theme to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cryptointel updated Logistic - WP Theme For Transportation Business with a new update entry:

Logistic - WP Theme For Transportation Business v6.6

Logistic is a premium responsive WordPress theme created especially for logistic & transportation companies, offices. It is very easy to setup and use. The theme comes with loads of great features like custom components, web fonts, animated content & powerful CSS3 animations. We studied and reviewed hundreds of logistic sites across the web before planning the features of the theme and plugins to ensure we covered all functions and abilities.

• Love
Reactions: Babak

Version 6.8 (08 July 2021)

- PHP 8 compatibility check
- WPBakery Page Builder plugin updated
- Revolution Slider plugin updated
- Master Slider plugin updated
- Logistic Theme Essentials plugin updated
- FreeVision Tracker plugin updated
* Date outputs formatted as same as WordPress date format
* Added option to send updates to receiver's e-mail address if desired
* Visual improvements for mobile devices
- Various fixes & improvements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmx3521
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock