• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Loginizer Security Pro

Loginizer Security Pro v1.8.3

No permission to download
1.7.0 version is available. Any chance that someone can upload it?

• Love
Reactions: Alysia
Is it just me or has anyone noticed 2FA, passwordless and recaptcha are not working. Thanks tho. I can change WP-Admin and Wp-login directories. So that's a win.

bobsmith updated Loginizer Security Pro with a new update entry:

Loginizer Security Pro v1.7.2

Download Loginizer Security Pro v1.7.2 Nulled
= 1.7.2 =

* [Improvement] [Pro] Allowed HTML characters in Passwordless email.
* [Bug Fix] Improved performance on sites running Loginizer with WooCommerce.
* [Bug Fix] Added validation not to allow values less than 0 in Brute Force admin settings.
* [Bug Fix] Some language strings were hardcoded in English and could not be translated. This is fixed and all strings can now be translated.
* [Bug Fix] Resolved PHP Warnings and Notices on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how can i use 2fa and passwordless? after i enabled them, i didnt see anything in my woodmart login form. anything else i need to do to make it work?

@gandalf91 I checked very good and can see that recaptcha is not working! Is it possible for you to fix this issue?

how can i use 2fa and passwordless? after i enabled them, i didnt see anything in my woodmart login form. anything else i need to do to make it work?
I think this version is bad nulled or broken! I tried it (with the same signs as you) and went back to Wordfence.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock