• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Login/Signup Popup ( Inline Form + Woocommerce ) - PRO

Hello everyone!
I installed the plugin, but during testing I noticed a very small bug which is really annoying:
During login, after entering the data and clicking on the button, nothing happens. The gif that runs on the button does not appear (in the non-pro version there is), and there is no redirect to the page set in the administration control panel. In practice, until I reload the page everything stays still.
If you reload the page, after all this, the user is logged in.
Any idea how to fix?

Or.. is there a way to add to the free version only, the Security add-on, that is the possibility of inserting the recaptcha in the various forms created?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will give me some useful tips.

But bryo dont get me wrong these addons is just 9 USD ...save you coffe shope for a weeek
but in any case u can add
this code in conjution with another plugin " like Next end social login"
1st .Go to cpanel /login-woocommerce/xoo-el-popup.php.
2nd. add this code in this class :
<div class="xoo-el-main">
<p><?php echo do_shortcode('[nextend_social_login provider="facebook"]'); ?></p>
...don't forget to leave a like :sneaky:

Reactions: wpfiler
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone was able to get the add ons for this plugin?

Thanks in advance.
This base plugin has become free but all it need is add-ons for it. Is there anyone who can share these add-ons?
https://xootix.com/plugins/easy-login-for-woocommerce/#sp-addons

Custom Registration Fields ;
Email Verification ;
One time password (OTP) Login ;
Security ;
Social Login ;

Thanks

Hello, I have uploaded the OTP Login Plugin here

Reactions: wastedolphine
No one has something new from this plugin. Everything is 2 years old.

Hey, Well if you are looking to add a social login.... you can use this code in conjution with another plugin " like Next end social login"
1st .Go to cpanel /login-woocommerce/xoo-el-popup.php.
2nd. add this code in this class :
<div class="xoo-el-main">
<p><?php echo do_shortcode('[nextend_social_login provider="facebook"]'); ?></p>
if it works for you...that iam sure it will work...don't forget to leave a like :sneaky:
is the right position ,If yes then it is not working Please help me out.

Reactions: jackparvez007
"this is a hack"
YOU need to have intalled 2 plugins

(Login/Signup Popup free version and Next end social login free version)​

for this to work go to your sites tho FTP or cpanel location find

Login/Signup Popup​

plugin... /login-woocommerce/xoo-el-popup.php. edit this file 'xoo-el-popup.php'' with editor file or somthing like that then once inside the file, search for:
<div class="xoo-el-main"> and add this code... <p><?php echo do_shortcode('[nextend_social_login provider="facebook"]'); ?></p>
Can you help me out?

and dont fo
"this is a hack"
YOU need to have intalled 2 plugins

(Login/Signup Popup free version and Next end social login free version)​

for this to work go to your sites tho FTP or cpanel location find

Login/Signup Popup​

plugin... /login-woocommerce/xoo-el-popup.php. edit this file 'xoo-el-popup.php'' with editor file or somthing like that then once inside the file, search for:
<div class="xoo-el-main"> and add this code... <p><?php echo do_shortcode('[nextend_social_login provider="facebook"]'); ?></p>
and dont forget to setup the next end social login plugin for this to work or wont diplay anything!

Reactions: a48fm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock