• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers

Loco Translate Pro - Translation Management for Developers v2.6.4 + Addons

No permission to download
Ledzepy updated Loco Translate Pro - Translate themes and plugins directly in WordPress with a new update entry:

Loco Translate Pro - Translate themes and plugins directly in WordPress v2.6.1 + Addons

Changelog
= 2.6.1 =
* Bumped WordPress version to 5.9.2
* Fix for CVE-2022-0765 reported by Taurus Omar via wpscan

= 2.6.0 =
* Dropped support for WordPress < 5.2
* Code upgrades for >= PHP 5.6.20
* Bumped WordPress version to 5.9.1
* Removed Yandex API integration
* Added loco_compile_script_reference filter
* Plural-Forms retained when copying PO to same language

= 2.5.8 =
* Compatible with PHP 8.1
* Bumped WordPress version to 5.9
* Added deprecation warning prior to v2.6

=...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, is it just me?
Scripts on this page are not running as expected. Please empty all relevant caches and refresh the screen. If the issue persists, try disabling other plugins that may be modifying the functionality of Loco Translate.

Uyarı: Scripts on this page are not running as expected. Please empty all relevant caches and refresh the screen. If the issue persists, try disabling other plugins that may be modifying the functionality of Loco Translate.

I'm getting the error, anyone know the reason and solution?

Error: Scripts on this page are not running as expected. Please empty all relevant caches and refresh the screen. If the issue persists, try disabling other plugins that may be modifying the functionality of Loco Translate.
i guess its caused by "Automatic Translate Addon For Loco Translate" because package version is 2.2.3 but 2.3.1 is available

old versions were working.. not working now can anyone help?
@NullMaster
Bro, help me plase!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock