• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Tactics 2022 - By Csaba Kissi

Thanks for the share BUT this is definitely NOT the way how you do SEO in 2022.

Link injection, sidebars, scripts, plugins, redirects, link exchange, guest posting, github, medium...

Ticket to disaster.

SEO advice coming from a programmer who injected links to boost his DR, "made" $3 millions and now selling an SEO ebook for $20.

Totally makes sense.

Link injection, sidebars, scripts, plugins, redirects, link exchange, guest posting, github, medium...

Ticket to disaster.

SEO advice coming from a programmer who injected links to boost his DR, "made" $3 millions and now selling an SEO ebook for $20.

Totally makes sense.
Hahaha

don't be too tight

• Haha
Reactions: thegucci

Ticket to disaster.

Totally makes sense.
lol you're right and wrong my friend,

For someone who's done/doing white/gray/black/dark hat SEO daily, some of the stuff here is useful to know. Any SEO is great in when used in moderation. Of course the main goal is to rank and not get banned...

Of course the main goal is to rank and not get banned...
You got this wrong.

My message was towards the e-book creator, his background and the useless SEO tips in the content of his book.

Not towards you.

But since you jumped in and open the most triggering SEO debate...

Let's agree to disagree.

If that's your main goal you should resist the temptation of using shady link building tactics.

There are hundreds of link building tactics that won't get you penalized.

Just to give you one idea:

Instead of link injection in sidebars and plugins, you can have a standalone plugin or a browser extension with a specific page on your website dedicated for that tool i.e. mywebsite . com /my-plugin or /my-extension.

And build links to it.

Will you get the same amount of links? No.

Will you get the right links? Yes.

Reactions: m1zz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock