• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Loading issue?

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
Hi everyone.

So I made a clan WP installation on Siteground and installed Newspaper & Jnews themes from Babiato. I also tried the Publisher theme, and I think I also got that from babiato..
Anyway, Then, I installed any of the themes, and the various plugins the themes asks for, I tried to upload a logo, however With 2 of the themes I just got a greyed out screen with a red X, and on the Newspaper theme, it was just loading forever.. As in hours, and nothing changed.
I thought might be a logo size issue, so I made sure it was the correct size. Then I checked if it was an issue with memory, so I upgraded memory to 78MB, and that should be more than enough, but still, no matter what I tried I could not get the logo to insert.
Just to be clear, I can upload to the media library, but not insert in any theme.

Again I have not changed or touched anything.
Just a fresh WP installation out of the box.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock