• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

Vouch for @promowp

Got the lifetime license as part of a giveaway and everything is working correctly.
The editor is super fast, lightweight and performance-wise is worth it.
I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to improve their overall Wordpress experience.

100/100

Reactions: promowp
Vouch for @promowp

Got the lifetime license as part of a giveaway and everything is working correctly.
The editor is super fast, lightweight and performance-wise is worth it.
I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to improve their overall Wordpress experience.

100/100
Thank you.
Hope you build a great website with it.
Google page score is excellent with LiveCanvas.

• Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
LiveCanvas genuine License $7 for 1 site (domain) only
Genuine Licence
Lifetime Free Updates
1 Active Website
Can read more here:
https://livecanvas.com/
Payment will be via PayPal only.
Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.
To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).
You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased
license.
Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.
I am ONLY available between 16:00 and 20:00 GMT
Pure HTML and CSS WordPress builder
Build faster webpages that achieve better SEO results.

Engineered for performance
Packed as a super small (<150kb gzipped) WordPress plugin, LiveCanvas will allow you to build great web pages that effectively communicate your message while keeping low weight.
No extra CSS or JS bloat added: just pure Bootstrap 4.
And of course, Bootstrap 5 support is coming soon.
An advanced code editor in your hands
If you generally hate page builders, check out LiveCanvas: the only page builder which outputs superclean, Bootstrap4-compliant HTML5 code, which you can refine via a built-in live code editor.
Use standard blocks or build your own
LiveCanvas helps you build great web pages visually combining HTML snippets that we call "blocks". It allows you to get started immediately using readymade blocks, or building your custom ones. No limit to your creativity! Advanced Responsive Layouts
Effectively deliver your message to your audience through any kind of device.
LiveCanvas allows you to visually check what's happening on each breakpoint with ease, while you are working on your project.
Build things right from the start - instead of correcting countless glitches afterward. Features
An incredible tool for Web professionals.
A page builder, an HTML editor, freeing your creative soul.
If you love WordPress and Bootstrap 4, this is for you.
Light Footprint
A complete, turnkey solution for web page building, yet feather-light. Zero additional plugins required.
Top Performance
Most WordPress themes or page builders force you to reason strictly following their logic. You are here to enjoy a higher level of freedom. Coders invited!
Get rid of handcuffs!
Most WordPress themes or page builders force you to reason strictly following their logic. You are here to enjoy a higher level of freedom. Coders invited!
100% Frontend based
Safety first: editing history
Include your own Shortcodes
Visual Building and Scaffolding
Enabling an easy workflow to prototype and perfect wonderful mobile-ready web pages.
Refine and edit HTML
"Steal" all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.
Create your own blocks
Build your own local library of custom HTML snippets to reuse through your projects.
Build Your Header & Footer
If you want, you can design your footer inside LiveCanvas, and ditch the traditional WordPress widgets.
Cool Animations
Experiment with all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.
Unsplash Photo Stock
An unlimited, free source of high-quality images at your fingertips. A great source of inspiration, all inside LiveCanvas
Requirements
LiveCanvas
just requires a recent install of WordPress and the
Chrome Web browser
Proof of my lifetime license:
View attachment 63906
livecanvas speed.png

Thank you bro... you are awesome.. i personally Recommend to buy the above one..

thanks a ton again bro...

Reactions: promowp
These are for all the members that bought LiveCanvas from me and that are following this post.

Here are the latest updates:

LiveCanvas v2
Picostrap 5

Download here:

Attachments

• livecanvas v2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • picostrap5.zip
    479.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: midtone

2.2.0​

7 Dec 2021
  • New readymade sections
  • Added mp4 video block
  • Faster loading fix
  • Menu shortcode second level fix
  • Adds wp-media-id class to responsive images
  • Updated PUC library
  • Fixes editing on cover components
  • Message to alert user about OB problem ("The page loading seems to fail. This is generally due to peculiar host environments. Please reach support for advice.")
  • Backend Option to disable ob handling
  • Supports BootScore via options override

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock