• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Live Support Chat - Live Chat 3

Live Support Chat - Live Chat 3 v5.1.1 Untouched

No permission to download
What error are y on getting as it says nulled free in the description
On the installation interface, when submitting Purchase Code, database information, and administrator information, the submit button keeps spinning, and the page does not change.
centos+php7.4+mysql5.7+apache2.4

On the installation interface, when submitting Purchase Code, database information, and administrator information, the submit button keeps spinning, and the page does not change.
centos+php7.4+mysql5.7+apache2.4
same with me

Update Class License

Reactions: Honor
Update Class License

Hey, I updated your class license in the dir/class but I still got the problem above it couldnt install

Hey, I updated your class license in the dir/class but I still got the problem above it couldnt install
replace file class.jaklic.php in location yourdirectory/class/class.jaklic.php with LiveChat3_class.
after replace, open file LICENSE.txt and use that available License

What framework uses this script ? I use Cloudpanel, and i can choose from Laravel, CodeIgniter, NodeJS ... what vhost template do i need to use to install it ?

I still got the error when installing account Invalid license.

Can anyone help?? @HoaBinh is not responding anymore.

Last edited:
HoaBinh updated Live Support Chat - Live Chat 3 with a new update entry:

Live Chat 3 - Version 5.0.7

Live Chat 3 has received a new update with PHP 8.2.3 compatiblity and a big performance boost, thanks to the new database class.

Changelog​

• Native apps are back in action
  • PHP 8.2.3 Ready and full Support
  • Removed PHP 7 Support
  • Standard Messages are back
  • Chat Bot is back
  • Delete files fixed
  • Database Class renewed
  • jQuery latest version
  • Bootstrap 4 latest version
  • Code clean up
  • All known and reported bugs fixed
  • General performance...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Aacplus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock