• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Live Chat & Visitor Tracking WHMCS v5.8 Build 10500

RicRey

Jun 30, 2022

Well here I bring you the latest version of the official WHMCS Live Chat, I pay for the official whmcs license and I bought the livechat when it was a single payment and I continue to get updates, the important thing about this live chat is its deep integration with WHMCS.​

Key Features​

Chat and Engage with Your Customers to Increase Sales & Conversions

• See who is browsing your website in real-time and offer immediate customer support.
  • Chat with your existing clients as-well as engage new potential customers proactively
  • Get quick and convenient access to customers products, billing and more directly from chat
  • Chat transcripts are automatically saved to customer profiles as support ticket incidents
  • Downloadable clients for Windows, Mac and Linux as well as iPhone and Android allow you to chat with your customers from anywhere
  • Simple installation in less than 2 minutes
Features

License Options​

You can choose from the following licensing options at checkout:

• Single Domain (Most Popular) - Install and use the WHMCS Live Chat Add-on on a single domain (includes branding) - $6.95/mo
  • Single Domain - Install and use the WHMCS Live Chat Add-on on a single domain (no branding) - $9.95/mo
  • Multi-Domain - Install and use the WHMCS Live Chat Add-on on unlimited domains (includes branding) - $12.95/mo
A multi-domain license permits use of the live chat integration code across multiple websites and domains, enabling you to track customers across all multiple brands

Description​

The only official live chat solution for WHMCS, the WHMCS Live Chat & Visitor Tracking Add-on is developed in partnership with Chatstack bringing a feature rich and powerful integrated chat solution to WHMCS users. Featuring benefits including automatic client detection, loginshare, shared access to WHMCS predefined responses, integrated logging of chat transcripts and more. Try it today.

1696439945485.png 1696439968812.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock