• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Listar FluxPro - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend

Listar FluxPro - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend v1.2.9

No permission to download

lordstein

Trusted Uploader
Sep 20, 2019
Middle Earth
lordstein submitted a new resource:

Listar FluxPro - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend

Listar FluxPro is a mobile directory listing app for classified directory listing industry & booking service. It uses Flutter Framework by Google and work with WordPress backend. It’s suitable for many kinds of mobile directory listing like store locator, tourists or city guide, event, attraction places and real estate directory.

It supports connecting with WordPress sites and supports WordPress backend. So If you had WordPress site or want to make your site by WordPress and need a mobile...
Description Key:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Babak updated Listar FluxPro - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend with a new update entry:

Listar FluxPro v1.2.0

Download Listar FluxPro v1.2.0 - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend Nuleld Free
v1.2.0 – 07 Sep 2022

- Upgrade package support flutter SDK 3.3
- Fix issue can not show the file attachment field
- Fix social network fields: always show and show wrong attribute link
- Add listing name in tab reviews
- Update open hour field is alway expand
- Fix issue show edit/delete option if the author is not owner of the listing
- Fix issue expire token
- Remove html...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Listar FluxPro - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend with a new update entry:

Listar FluxPro v1.2.1

Download Listar FluxPro v1.2.1 - Flutter mobile directory listing & booking - Wordpress Backend Nulled Free
v1.2.1 – 31 Otc 2022

- Allow user input booking information when submit new listing
- Show booking price on card list/grid/block & detail screen
- Show user name from booking list
- Add tab request booking for owner can review
- Fix add wrong social network google key
- Fix can’t store mobile push token
- Fix layout broken on android
- Support Firebase push when the booking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
Can you share 1.2.2 December 4

Thank you
I bought version 1.2.2 I don't advise you to use 1.2.2. There are a lot of errors and the system takes a very long time to boot. Strongly slows down. I do not advise.
I decided to stay on version 1.2.1

Reactions: sonn1220

v1.2.2 – 04 Dec 2022

- Fix can't save wishlist
- Support searching keyword by the address
- Support sub category view
- Support filter 3 levels: country, city, state
- Add country, city, state in detail screen
- Share listing detail, user profile via QR code
- Scan listing detail, user profile, booking detail via QR code

• Love
Reactions: Babak and tisna98
I bought it officially. Sorry for posting the latest version so late. Now I will update it every time a new version is released.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock