• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Delivery Boy Flutter App

Active eCommerce Delivery Boy Flutter App 3.8

No permission to download
sand updated Active eCommerce Delivery Boy Flutter App with a new update entry:

update version 3.0

Note: Delivery boy flutter app isn’t an independent system. This Delivery boy app is available only for Active eCommerce cms only. If you do not purchase Active eCommerce CMS yet then click here for purchasing

Purchase today! & use Delivery Boy Flutter App for your eCommerce business which is only developed with the most efficient eCommerce cms named...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this delivery boy addon downloaded. Could somebody show me how to install it since i can't through the addon manager due to the fact that i don't have the purchase code

Last edited:
I have this delivery boy addon downloaded. Could somebody show me how to install it since i can't through the addon manager due to the fact that i don't have the purchase code
do you have the leatest version?

1662614392894.png
I have it nulled but i can't seems to be able to install the add on through the Admin section. I seriously need help from anyone who has been successfully with this
if you null it already , put any number like "0000000000000"
and add it

I have delivery boy installed, but in the order page, i don't get to see any delivery boy list there which automatically makes it impossible for me to assign order to my delivery boy. Please i need help on how to fix this. See screenshots below:

1663417884653.png

1663417789862.png

You should manually add someone as a delivery boy in the admin panel
Screenshot 2022-09-17 105523.png
There are 2 delivery boy added already. Please see screenshot:
1663446762821.png

Let me also add, I current using Active ecommerce version 6.1 and Delivery boy version 3.0 although it's showing version.
1663447032091.png
Somebody should please help. It's urgent

did you configure things like salary, addresses, etc.. Have u tried to login as delivery boy and see if the page working?

Mine works perfectly

did you configure things like salary, addresses, etc.. Have u tried to login as delivery boy and see if the page working?

Mine works perfectly
Login as delivery boy was fine. Is there anything like CONFIGURING salary and addresses? What i saw there is a place to enter address and nothing like a place to enter salary.
I need more contributions on this. Is there anyone with similar issue here? I can't believe i am the only with this issue.

So I cant help you, it working fine for me , I can assign delivery boy without problems

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock