• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

List of Real Offshore Hostings

hizirplay

Banned User
Mar 8, 2019
Hi, are you trying to find real offshore hostings? That allow a couple of things, that others don't do? No problem, I will list some of them for you. (Forget any Offshore Hosting from UK/USA is only trash, just like Sharkservers from the marketplace that are hosted on UK/USA..)

1. Before order/buy check their terms of service.
  2. Not all of this list ignore all kinde of abuses, others ignore.
  3. Keep in mind, if they receive a court order from their local laws, they can suspend you.

Offshore Domains (For Privacy that doesn't mean you can do illegal activities):

Njal.la [REF] and Njal.la [NO REF](Highly recommended, this is a company of Peter Sunder of ThePiratebay)
mediaon.com
todaynic
easydns (Recommended)
eurodns
Flokinet.is (Highly recommended)

List of Real Offshore Hostings:

Novogara.com (Recommended)
Privatelayer.com (Recommended)
Netengi.com (Recommended)
vpsbg.eu
koddos.net (Recommended)
webcare360.com
alexhost.com (Recommended)
2x4.ru (Recommended)
ntx.ru
ihor.ru
offshorededi.net (Recommended)
undergroundprivate (Recommended)
serverastra.com (Host Piratebay) (Recommended)
mikrovps.net
server.ua
superbithost
Flokinet.is (Recommended)
host.ag
libertyvps
novoserve
bpw.sc (bulletproof)
prq.se
swedendedicated.com

This hostings is good for content such like:

Adult Content (Not illegal adult content, only legal)
Warez Linking / Storage / Streaming
Freedom of Speech (Check TOS / AUP )

Most of this hostings ignore DMCA. And fully protect your privacy data without valid court order.

My domains are on Easydns, they are a little expensive on renewals but they will ignore all complaints . For hosting been with Contabo for 6 years, never a single threat from them. I do warez, movies and converters.

Just to update, we're in the list. And we can confirm.
We're Offshore Hosting and we provide Security and Privacy Hosting for everyone who wants Privacy and Freedom Of Speech.

To be more clear, we don't are bulletproof hosting. We only host content which is legal in our Country.

Have a nice day.

offshore is unnecessary unless you are doing sh** you shouldnt be. js..

I don't agree with you, look at Wikileaks. If they are hosted in China or US, they will takedown.
Using Offshore Hosting, doesn't mean that you are doing something illegal.

It can be for other reasons like, freedom of speech, VPN, reselling, Privacy and Security and for avoid fake DMCA's

Some providers, suspend under a fake claims and abuses. DMCA is a US law.
I think, you should think twice about it. Not everyone who uses Offshore Hosting are doing illegal things.

Another example, Parler App which has been suspended and under pressure (Hosted by Amazon, Amazon have their datacenter also in US...) Wikileaks and others.

If you see in this way.

Reactions: Bambi1800
I don't agree with you, look at Wikileaks. If they are hosted in China or US, they will takedown.
Using Offshore Hosting, doesn't mean that you are doing something illegal.

It can be for other reasons like, freedom of speech, VPN, reselling, Privacy and Security and for avoid fake DMCA's

Some providers, suspend under a fake claims and abuses. DMCA is a US law.
I think, you should think twice about it. Not everyone who uses Offshore Hosting are doing illegal things.

Another example, Parler App which has been suspended and under pressure (Hosted by Amazon, Amazon have their datacenter also in US...) Wikileaks and others.

If you see in this way.
lol get your own datacenter/dedi.. there problem solved

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock