• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v1.3.9

No permission to download
@TassieNZ Hello mate.
Can nulled last version.
Thanks advance.
Lisfinity 1.2.5 NULLED
If you are already using this theme, then probably best to uninstall lisfinity-core, so that it will install the new nulled one! :)

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• themeforest-lisfinity-classified-ads-wordpress-theme-1.2.5_NULLED.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 44
Dear all Member
can any one help me with banner form search?
it's don't have custom field when we edit form in elementor , I see in demo video it have.
can someone tell me and help me, I also enable Taxonomy and Fields Meta in search builder but not see it

regard

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 15
Dear all Member
can any one help me with banner form search?
it's don't have custom field when we edit form in elementor , I see in demo video it have.
can someone tell me and help me, I also enable Taxonomy and Fields Meta in search builder but not see it

regard
You seem to be trying to create the homepage search but are adding fields to the search on the Search page. On your 3rd screenshot, you'll see the first option on the left (Home Page). Select that one and add the fields that you need.

Thank you but it's not like lisfinity

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.2.6

Download Lisfinity v1.2.6 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.2.6 - 2021-11-26

The Highlight of the update - Bugs Fixing and Overall Improvements and many more...
Email Subscritpions
Fixed: Message reply emails always being sent to a listing owner
Agents
Improved: Disabled agent verification
Listing Submission
Fixed: Issue with the wrong amount of free images being displayed during images upload (cosmetic issue)Improved: Change field type to text from number in order to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Zoombielala
The theme 1.2.6 installs fine. But Lisfinity core 1.2.6 fails to install and activate. Installing core 1.2.5 works!
But I need core 1.2.6 any null status?

Hello guys any have documentation ?
Cuz when click on link write: You don't have permissions to access this space. Contact the organization administrator to configure access.

Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.2.7 Nulled

Download Lisfinity v1.2.7 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.2.7 - 2021-12-30
Register

Fixed: Duration of the price packages assigned to a user upon registration

Category Carousel
Fixed: Conflict with the latest elementor update

Listing Single
Fixed: Sometimes wrong permalink when sharing a listing

Fixed: Fallback image for the listings without any provided were not displayed

Dashboard
Improved: Code on some places to support latest php versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you guys.

Can you tell me how to change language of this theme please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock