• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v1.3.9

No permission to download
Hello.
Have problem.
When click submit ad its redirect to home page if you click my profile again redirect to home page.
On search builder wanna purchase code
On fields builder wanna purchase code.
@NullMaster

Screenshot_213.png Screenshot_214.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bulalala
Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.1.9

Download Lisfinity v1.1.9 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.1.9 - 2020-10-11
The Highlight of the update - Bug fixes and Hungary language 🐞 🇭🇺

Overall

• Fixed: Issue with the correcting taxonomies during the demo import after the version 1.1.7
  • Fixed: the z-index issue of the listing box that prevents clicking on the featured image
  • Fixed: Mobile menu was not displaying all available WPML languages
  • Fixed: Loading listing… text couldn’t be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bulalala
dont try to download and install still wanna purches code. Maby its hard this theme to be nulled
Am thinking so but its not difficult for @NullMaster to get this nulled. Lets see if he will get back to this when he is free. I just hope soon though because i need it badly. Its simply one the best classifield theme on themeforest now. No doubt about it

Am thinking so but its not difficult for @NullMaster to get this nulled. Lets see if he will get back to this when he is free. I just hope soon though because i need it badly. Its simply one the best classifield theme on themeforest now. No doubt about it
Currently it has an error in the user rating, when it comes to supporting the sales team that the theme does not support.
They do not share a fix, but only aimed at users who buy or not

Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.1.11

Download Lisfinity v1.1.11 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.1.11 - 2020-10-25 Thanks To @NullMaster
The Highlight of the update - Custom Importer + Custom Global Elementor Templates + Global Templates Widget & Tabs + Bugs 🧩 ✨ 🎆 🐞
New Features
Feature

• Feature: Import taxonomies in bulk
  • Feature: Import fields as a child of some other field, for example, List of European countries, list of BMW car models, and so on.
  • Feature: Set...

Lisfinity Theme v1.1.13

Download Lisfinity v1.1.13 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.1.13 - 2020-11-07
The Highlight of the update - Many Small Improvements + Bug Fixes
Overall

• Feature: Added option to display the latest bid instead of the listing price
  • Fixed: Footer visible on the user dashboard page
  • Fixed: Elementor notices on multiple occasions
  • Fixed: PHP error when WC is deactivated
  • Fixed: HTML encoded displayed on message author name in the chatbox
  • Fixed...

Reactions: katalk
Is any way you can null the 1.1.13.1 version? The Field Builder tab asks for purchase code. Thanks in advance!!

Is any way you can null the 1.1.13.1 version? The Field Builder tab asks for purchase code. Thanks in advance!!
Open functions.php inside main folder and after line 1 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'lisfinity_licence', '-lisfinity-licence-0a32-lisfinity-licence-' );

Reactions: lostrag
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock