• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[LINKS] How to find the cheapest and best domain for your business

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...
Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Ps: to become a domain reseller, see post 5.

Good day all
I hope you all well in these weird times.

This thread is about domain names.
I see posts here and there of people looking for the cheapest domain name providers, or who need some domain suggestions for a business.

So here are some of the links I've used for years, and they never failed me, so I suggest that you bookmark them or write them down in a file As I do.
Ps: None of the following websites are mine, I just use them.
Do not forget to show some love.

Cheapest domain names:

I use these two websites to find the promos available for dozen/hundreds of providers:

1) TLDES
This site shows the cheapest TLD in 2478 ones
tldes.com

2) DOMCOMP
Same thing as TLDES
domcomp.com

Ps: Both websites show also code promos if any and if the promo has a privacy feature or not.
Ps: Read the conditions before jumping in, because some promos are for some countries and not others.

3) TLD-LIST
Recommended by @manatolia
tld-list.com

Other domain tools, for suggestions, etc:

instantdomainsearch.com
iwantmyname.com
namestation.com
uniregistry.com
NameMesh.com
NameBoy.com
DomainWheel.com
LeanDomainSearch.com
shopify.com/tools/business-name-generator

For example, now, I found these prices:

Godaddy
$1.17 on US & Canada website with code GDD99com1
$1.42 if you pay in euro, code EGDOMEGP1
Ps: not my codes.

Nomalia .com
$1 Euro, must be in Europe/Resident or European.

UK2 .net
$1.38

LCN .com
$2.56

AibabaCloud .com
$3.9

Sav .com
$6.95

Dynadot .com
$6.99

Ad so on...

If you use those links, you will save time and money big time.
Now, show me some love, drop a BIG LIKE or not, and post any other tools that can be useful for the community.

I hope this will help, and it will help for sure.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Great info bro.
If anyone looking for cheapest registration and also consistent fixed renewals which are cheapest in market then I would always recommend Porkbun, Namesilo registrar (Cloudflare too is good for cheapest domain). I am saying this because many providers do provide 1st year offer at dirt cheap price but their renewals are way higher.

The actual cost to these registrar for .com domain is $8.xx USD. I bet you wont find any registrar giving renewal rates below $8 USD because its their cost itself without profit.

To have a carefree cheap domain, I would recommend porkbun and namesilo so that each year you do not have to have all the hassles to transfer the domain and get it registered to other provider and DNS downtime too if any.

Reactions: Hell0W0rld and nobs
Hi @die2mrw007
I totally agree with you on that, all give those prices as a promo for the first year, then kill you the second one lol.
My thread is intended for those who want the first year (as few post requests are on this forum).

As from my knowledge and always checking, Couldflare, Dynadot has been the most stable ones... Porkbun so so, but ok.
Ps: Cloudflare can be a pain if you register with them and do not need all the CDN options they have for free, happened to me, and had to run with ONE domain because the script got slow with CF, others are working great.
And the best way to get a cheap domain forever is to become a domain reseller, I'm since 2006, so domain cost me 8.xx as you said, that's the com of course.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: die2mrw007
Hi @die2mrw007
I totally agree with you on that, all give those prices as a promo for the first year, then kill you the second one lol.
My thread is intended for those who want the first year (as few post requests are on this forum).

As from my knowledge and always checking, Couldflare, Dynadot has been the most stable ones... Porkbun so so, but ok.
Ps: Cloudflare can be a pain if you register theme and do not need all the CDN options they have for free, happened to me, and had to run with ONE domain because the script got slow with CF, others are working great.
And the best way to get a cheap domain forever is to become a domain reseller, I'm since 2006, so domain cost me 8.xx as you said, that's the com of course.

Cheers.
NoBs
Completely agree bro. I just added few more info for few members who also can afford this 8.xxUSD to make choice of their registrar like porkbun and namesilo to enjoy stress free renewals at the same pricing of 8.xx USD every year.

By the way, could you explain more about the reseller business for domain? Is it really profitable? What is the minimum investment to start and which provider is best to get a reseller account?

Hi
Reselling domains is not really profitable unless you charge double like some do, selling domains at 18 or 20 dollars lol.
As if you add the payment fees etc, you will end up with 1 dollar or less, but is very good for clients, as they will be with you, with their own accounts to manage the domain, etc, so basically, they will stay with you.
Me, I freelance alone, so I always offer free domain and hosting to my clients for website projects, etc, and all love that.

Beware: Some companies ask for a deposit, avoid them, go with those who will give you pricing according to how many domains you register OR how much you spend with them.
I've been a ResellerClub domains only reseller since 2006, no fees to start, and with time, I get the low pricing, again, not profit but very useful if you are a freelancer, agency, or web host.
Ps: ResellerClub applied taxes like a year ago, so, domains are a bit higher (depends where you are residing)...I'm looking for an alternative or a way to change my account to no taxes country.

Lately, I found a Turkish company, that has low prices, and no entry fees, but I'm still testing them, their panel/account is not se**, but we will see.
domainnameapi.com

Hope this helps
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: creativepanda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock