• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Linking Payoneer to Zelle

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Hi there fellas!

Is it possible to link a Payoneer account to a Zelle account (both under my name) in order to send money through Zelle?

I know it´s possible to link Payoneer to Paypal. I mean, I already did. But, Paypal´s fee on my country are just too much.

Any other alternatives out there that doesn´t involved banking? (Banks on my country don´t allow international transfers and it´s too expensive for me to open one at the moment.

Thoughts?

Payoneer to Paypal. I mean, I already did. But, Paypal´s fee on my country are just too much.

What's the charges like?

If you someone sends you money as a friend, it's free for both of you. paypal to payoneer is free if you transfer to bank account and select the 3 business days option.

Upon receiving, payoneer charges up to 10% or more from the money.

What is your country?

If I send $100 to another paypal user in Venezuela he/she will receive $94ish.

Also, transaction fees for Paypal here are like 10 points below what the market says.

People just don´t like using Paypal here for the fees.

In regards to Payoneer, all transfers between Payoneer accounts are fre of charge.

The problem is, many accounts get banned because people are using them like they would use Paypal, Skrill or Neteller and that is just not the case nor what Payoneer was created for.

I don´t have any issues because I regularly recieve payments there through Upwork.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock