• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LinkedIn Sales Navigator 3 Months - 25$ for 3 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
LinkedIn SALES NAVIGATOR TEAM
25$ for 3 Months!

1619361251886.png
Target the right buyers, understand key insights, and make your outreach personalized

LinkedIn Sales Navigator
is LinkedIn's paid sales solution. It is a sales management tool designed to help sales reps tap into LinkedIn's extensive network more effectively and, ultimately, land more (and better) deals.
  • InMails per month30/month - ✔​
  • Advanced Search - ✔​
  • Lead and Account Recommendations - ✔​
  • Job Change Alerts - ✔​
  • Prospect and Company News Alerts - ✔​
  • Notes - ✔​
  • CRM integrations - ✔​
  • Smart links - ✔ - ✔​
  • Warm Introductions through TeamLink - ✔ Team Network
    Reporting & Admin functionality - ✔ Basic​
EDITED

Get more discounts and be updated on the most discounted Digital Shop!
So REGISTER NOW! and SAVE yourself some MONEYYY!

Linkedin Discount, LinkedIn Discount. LinkedIn Sales Navigator Discount, Cheap LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Black LinkedIn, LinkedIn Discount, LinkedIn Coupon Discount, Linkedin Coupon Code Discount, Digital Discount, Digital Store Discount.

If you have any concerns, contact us on shop support or comment down below.

Last edited by a moderator:
LinkedIn SALES NAVIGATOR TEAM
25$ for 3 Months!

1619361251886.png
Target the right buyers, understand key insights, and make your outreach personalized

LinkedIn Sales Navigator
is LinkedIn's paid sales solution. It is a sales management tool designed to help sales reps tap into LinkedIn's extensive network more effectively and, ultimately, land more (and better) deals.
  • InMails per month30/month - ✔​
  • Advanced Search - ✔​
  • Lead and Account Recommendations - ✔​
  • Job Change Alerts - ✔​
  • Prospect and Company News Alerts - ✔​
  • Notes - ✔​
  • CRM integrations - ✔​
  • Smart links - ✔ - ✔​
  • Warm Introductions through TeamLink - ✔ Team Network
    Reporting & Admin functionality - ✔ Basic​
Instructions:
1. Visit https://shop.nulled.ai/product/604ebdcac11e0 or click the "SHOP" button at the top.
2. Select Payment method (Paypal, Bitcoin, Credit Card, and more)
3.Enter your "LinkedIn Account's Email"
5. Confirm your payment
6. Receive your Sales Navigator Email and DONE!

-Any account can be used.
-You can renew every 3-months duration.

Cheapest! You'll not find a better price around.

or
click the "SHOP" tab at the top.

Get more discounts and be updated on the most discounted Digital Shop!
So REGISTER NOW! and SAVE yourself some MONEYYY!

Linkedin Discount, LinkedIn Discount. LinkedIn Sales Navigator Discount, Cheap LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Black LinkedIn, LinkedIn Discount, LinkedIn Coupon Discount, Linkedin Coupon Code Discount, Digital Discount, Digital Store Discount.

If you have any concerns, contact us on shop support or comment down below.
your sales thread approved

• Love
Reactions: shadow119 and Danz
Can you please elaborate on something. What if I currently have an active Premium account. Do I cancel it or how does this work?

Hi @Danz

I purchased "LinkedIn Sales Navigator 3 Months - 25$ for 3 Months" on 29th March 2022. I just checked my LinkedIn account, and I do not have access to Linkedin Sales Navigator.

There are still 20 days left. Can you please check?
1654543954759.png

Transaction ID: 82W72791B6228103C

Edit: I just received the activation link for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator everything is working fine now 🙏

Last edited:
Hi @Danz
I purchased 3 months of Linkedin Sales Navigator subscriptions for my 5 accounts on 10th August 2022.
After 1 week I do not have access to Linkedin Sales Navigator. (16/08/2022.)
I texted you on Telegram but ı wanted to mention that here too. Can you please send a new invite or do I want a refund? Because I really need Sales Nav urgent.

My order ID: c68f33-4136de61aa-9a607f

Hi @Danz
I purchased 3 months of Linkedin Sales Navigator subscriptions for my 5 accounts on 10th August 2022.
After 1 week I do not have access to Linkedin Sales Navigator. (16/08/2022.)
I texted you on Telegram but ı wanted to mention that here too. Can you please send a new invite or do I want a refund? Because I really need Sales Nav urgent.

My order ID: c68f33-4136de61aa-9a607f
@Danz Still don't reply to my messages and any refunds. He wanted my USDT address 2 weeks ago but never texted me again and didn't give my refund. I have $150 on you Danz. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
Please warn him Dear admins... I started to feel like ı got scammed.. @Babak @Deepansh

@Danz Still don't reply to my messages and any refunds. He wanted my USDT address 2 weeks ago but never texted me again and didn't give my refund. I have $150 on you Danz. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
Please warn him Dear admins... I started to feel like ı got scammed.. @Babak @Deepansh
I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

I have suggested that threads not fulfilling their requests after a period should be temporarily closed until the thread owner is ready to proceed.

If life engagements have overwhelmed the thread owners and they are busy or indisposed and cannot fulfill a free service they offer, it is courteous of them to inform the admin to close the thread. In addition, if they provide a paid service and have taken money, it is the responsible thing to refund people who have paid for their services. It can be frustrating and bring distrust to the community.

I hope this suggestion is taken on board and made a rule. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock