• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com 10+ Years Account 99% OFF - $5

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
learning.jpg

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

:geek:LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com 10+ Years Account $5:geek:

Lynda.com

I have for sell several LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com Lifetime Account. The account comes with a username and password.

Once you have the account, you can change the email address and password.

The account are not shared, the account will be yours for your lifetime, 10+ years. :0 The accounts are for sell on a first come first serve basis.

I am practically giving the accounts away, I request members to post a review upon receiving their account.

Absolutely no refunds, Account will work. Should there be an Act of God and the account does not work, I shall issue another working account. I will require screenshot for proof account is active and working.

Reply to post and private message me for purchase.

:geek:LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com 10+ Years Account $5:geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: TOLA CHAN
COMPLETE THE SELL THREAD WITH OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DETAILS . . .

BESIDE MAKE SURE THESE ARE NO WAY CRACKED ACCOUNTS, IF I SMELL IT TO BE SO ANYHOW - PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS . . .

COMPLETE THE SELL THREAD WITH OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DETAILS . . .

BESIDE MAKE SURE THESE ARE NO WAY CRACKED ACCOUNTS, IF I SMELL IT TO BE SO ANYHOW - PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS . . .

I feel insulted. Do you know how many giveaways I have had. The accounts are not cracked.
They are legitimate accounts.

I have
over 400 positive reactions in less than 6 months.

Tell me, what do you mean by complete the sell thread with other additional required details?

I feel insulted. Do you know how many giveaways I have had. The accounts are not cracked.
They are legitimate accounts.

I have
over 400 positive reactions in less than 6 months.

Tell me, what do you mean by complete the sell thread with other additional required details?
  1. HOW MANY GIVEWAYS YOU HAVE CREATED WILL NOW DOESN'T MATTER TO ME . . .
  2. "ACCOUNT'S ARE NOT CRACKED" - - TOLD BY LOTS OF FAKES TILL NOW . . SO AGAIN DOESN'T MATTER . .
  3. 400 REACTIONS - - AGAIN , DOESN'T MATTER . . IN THIS FORUM THERE ARE LOTS OF USER'S WITH FAKE REACTIONS AS WELL .

SO, HERE'S MY EVALUATED RESULT:
  1. FIRST RULE VIOLATION BY CLAIMING "LIFETIME ACCOUNT" , IT'S FORBIDDEN TO USE SUCH WORDS FOR SELLING PURPOSE . .
  2. YOU HAVE NO REFUND POLICY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT .

MY PUBLIC SUGGESTION:

BEFORE SENDING ME PERSONAL MESSAGE THAT "I PERSONALLY SHOULD APPROACH TO YOU VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING WARNING KIND OF THINGS IN YOUR THREADS" , YOU SHOULD HAVE RE-CONSIDERED WHOM YOU WERE SENDING THAT MESSAGE ACTUALLY . .
DO NOT FALL UNDER WRONG ASSUMPTION . . . . . APPEARS YOU ARE NOT MUCH FAMILIAR WITH ME . .

THREAD CLOSED PERMANENTLY !!!

Reactions: TOLA CHAN
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock