• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Link Generator PHP light script - Google Drive and many more host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadrive

Banned User
Jan 22, 2020
gadrive.com
FRAUD SELLER BUSTED !

Dear All Babiato Member,

I like to introduce gadrive(dot)com, where you can generate direct download link and put on your movie website, its a downloading custom Script, we currently support, mainly we focus on google drive download, if you have any issue related this webpage then please let me know so that I can fix.

We have two option where you can generate the download link in two different option like in short link or in long link,
We have option to direct download, countdown and button download.
anonfile.com,
google.com,
mediafire.com,
mp4upload.com,
racaty.com,
solidfiles.com,
upfile.mobi,
uppit.com,
userscloud.com,
vidoza.net,
gofile.io
and more coming soon.
The cost price of this script cost: $15 and $5 in total = $20 in total

Demo:

Contact information is through telegram:- , if you have any questions regarding this script then msg me here either in telegram

Terms and Conditions
  1. This script will run in any server
  2. It can be used for providing download pirate stuff like movies, series, Tv shows, anything from internet.
  3. After receiving the product please message me on telegram for instant delivery with the payment receipt.
Information about Payment and Delivery Time
Payment: PayPal
Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
Warranty: Read T/c point 3

Payment Policy
There is no refund
The warranty and support is for lifetime
For installation, you have to pay $5

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the original script

This is your custom php script

Now somebody please tell me the difference...?
If you selling someone script it's OK, but you charging Overprice+ from the original author.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
This is the original script

This is your custom php script

Now somebody please tell me the difference...?
If you selling someone script it's OK, but you charging Overprice+ from the original author.

POINT ME THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT'S WEBSITE LINK .

WELL,
THOUGHT USER'S WOULD BE GENERIC IN SUCH KIND OF SELLS . .

BUT ! @Gadrive ATTEMPTED TO SELL A SCRIPT FOR $45 WHICH IS OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE AT $15 , AND LATER AFTER GETTING CAUGHT REDUCED PRICED TO SAME PROVED HIMSELF AS FRAUD SELLER . . .

NEW RULE ADDED WITH FORBIDDING SELLING BY RE-DISTRIBUTION OF THIS KIND OF SCRIPTS:

IT WILL NO MORE BE TOLERATED . . .

AND DUE TO FRAUD INTENTION OF SELLING USER @Gadrive IS BANNED PERMANENTLY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING , SUCH USER CAN NO WAY BE GOOD USER .

TOPIC CLOSED .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock