• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime Bricks Builder for $4 per website [Genuine License]

accmErahY

Banned User
Nov 30, 2023

[Bricks Builder Lifetime License]💥Single Site - Only $4! Limited Offer! 🚀 Grab Yours Now! 🤩

WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
Get a lifetime license for the Bricks Builder, with Lifetime Auto-Updates for your site. This offer includes installation and activation on one domain.

PRICING:
Enjoy a lifetime license for the Bricks Builder at an unbeatable price:
  • 1 site = $4
  • 2 sites = $6
  • 3 sites = $9
Need licenses for additional sites? Feel free to inquire, and I'll provide you with a great deal!

PAYMENT:
Secure your Bricks Builder license with easy payment options:
  • PayPal
  • Wise
  • Crypto (transaction fees are your responsibility)

NOTE:
  • I will require temporary admin access to your site for one-time installation (you can change your password afterward) or use the "Temporary login without password" plugin to create temporary access: https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/
  • Please note that the license key will not be provided in text form (only installation).
  • Everything will be installed within 30 minutes of you making payment. However, it may take up to 12 hours depending on my availability. Please consider that there may be a timezone difference between you and me and I may not be online all the time

REFUND POLICY:
  • 100% refund if I don't install the theme.
  • 100% refund if not genuine license.
  • There will be no refunds once the bricks have been installed and activated on your site.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment or message me.

Your sales thread has been approved.

Reactions: alonzoespinoza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock