• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Legal Alidropship plugin and Premium theme for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
I have a legal Alidropship plugin license for sale.
I am selling it because I don't use it anymore.

Why spend money on illegal stuff that might be closed down anytime when you can have your own legal license? You don't want to run your legal business on illegal systems!

More info: https://alidropship.com/
Price at the store: $89.00

I also have a Premium theme:
https://alidropship.com/themes/andy-warhol/
Price at the store: $67.00

Total at the store: $156.00

Selling it as a package only:
Price: $100,00

THAT IS A WHOPPING $56,00 OFF!!

"Lifetime" updates included for both

There is no problem transferring the license to a new owner.
If something should go wrong in the transfer process of course a full refund will be issued.

Send a pm if interested.

Still available. Many want it, but nobody seems to have the funds.

The total at the store is now $156.00 for the package.
The lowest I am willing to go is $90.00 into my PayPal account.

You save $66.00 on these "lifetime" licenses with free updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock